Poor Little Rich Girl: 24

Start from the beginning

"Wait!" Lyle said and I sighed waiting for him to speak. "Ohhh, has sweet little Adalynn made up with the boyfriend?" He asked is a girly voice. "Did you kiss and make up? Oh, I bet you did more then that you dirty-"

"Lyle!" I stopped him. "I swear, next time I see you, I'll kill you." I hung up on him as he laughed and looked back at Reese embarrassed even though he didn't hear the conversation. "I'm sorry."

"Lyle?" He questioned.

"I met him in England. He introduced me to his friends and that." I shrugged.

"So, he's not your boyfriend?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, why?" I asked and suddenly he was standing so there was only an inch between us. I held my breath as I looked up at him feeling his warm, minty breath on the side of my face. My knees felt like they were about to buckle at any moment.

"If he was I wouldn't be able to do this." He said putting both hands on the side of my face and bring his lips to mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, his tongue ran across the bottom of my lip asking for entrance and I happily gave it to him. His hands went to my waist and pulled me close, closing whatever distance there was between us and my arms went around his neck as my fingers ran through his hair.

I didn't want to admit how much I'd been waiting for this moment, his touch, kiss. Everything about this just seemed right and I didn't want to be in anyone else's arms. He pulled away too soon and rested his forehead against mine.

"I wish you hadn't put the phone down on me." He whispered. "I could have done that ages ago." He grinned and kissed me again.

This time when he pulled away though it was because off someone knocking on my door.

"What?" I asked as Reese fell back on my bed with a groan. The door opened and Fiona came in quickly shutting the door behind her. "What?" I asked again.

"Umm," She looked from me to Reese on the bed. "I need to talk to you." She said in way that meant she wanted to talk to me, but only me.

"I get it, I'll leave." Reese said getting up and going, I turned to Fiona once he left.

"This better be good." I told her and she nodded.

"Well, a certain ex boyfriend of yours is downstairs." I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, surely she meant...no...he wouldn't just...

"Mason?" I asked and she nodded. "Holy crap. Why?"

"I don't know but he's in the living room with Gloria and Reese is heading that way as we speak."

"Shit." I muttered and quickly headed to the living room with Fiona close behind me. When we got there I sighed in relief when I only saw Gloria and Mason. "Will you go make sure Reese is with the others and make sure he stays there, please?" Fiona nodded, took one quick look at Mason before shuffling out of here.

"Adalynn." Egh, my name didn't sound as nice when he said it. He hadn't changed since the last time I saw him, his hair was the same dark brown and his olive skin.

"Mason." I said and looked over at Gloria.

"I have to...yeah." She mumbled quickly leaving.

"What do you want?" I sighed crossing my arms.

"Well, before you left for England, we never had the chance to discuss our relationship." Was he serious?

"Well, before I left for England were didn't have a relationship and you were in a relationship with Rachel." I said but he just ignored it.