Poor Little Rich Girl: 22

I finished the rest of the school year in England. I couldn't exactly transfer again, could I? There was only a few months left anyway and I was enjoying spending time with my Granma.

Now, however, I'd made the decision to back. When I say go back, I mean back to Miami with my mum. She phoned a couple of months ago apologising for the way she had been behaving, now that dad was no longer around she seemed to see the error of her ways, she felt lonely and now that she was talking Martha again she realised how much she missed and what she had turned me into and she began acting like a proper mum.

Better late then never huh?

It was improving slowly and our relationship was really going to be tested when this plane landed and I moved back in. On the other hand, I would see Gloria and Luke again. I spoke to them constantly and missed them loads.

Fiona and I had stayed in contact, she was happy to be out of school and free of Rachel and Carol. She promised she'd be waiting for me at the airport.

I stepped off the plane in the hot sea air, glad I had changed from my jeans and thick woolly jumper to my dress and sandals ready for the Miami heat. I wasn't going to lie, it was good to be back. I collected my suitcase and made my way out front.

The sun had me squinting so I pulled down my sunglasses. I was so use to the cool English weather that I had forgotten just how hot and sunny it was back home.

"Adalynn!" My name was being shouted and by the time I had turned in the direction of where it came from someone threw themselves on me. Literally.

"Ah." I yelped as we stumbled to the floor. Luckily, my suitcase was behind me so it broke the most part of my fall, it didn't stop the person on top squishing me though. "Fiona, get off me." I said pushing her off.

"Oh, sorry." She getting up and pulling me up with her. By-standers where watching us amused or rather thinking we were crazy. "Gah." She screamed again and hugged me. "I'm so glad your finally back. I've missed you but now I have you for the whole summer." She said squeezing me.

"Whole summer?" I asked laughing.

"Your schedule will be posted." she pulled back and took one of my bags. "So, how was England?"

"Cold. Interesting. Fun." I summed it up. "What about here?"

"Hateful. Boring. Drag." She rolled her eyes. "On the bright side, Rachel doesn't know what to do with her life now. In the last month of school, I started a rebel against her, everyone turned on her and she was outnumbered. She finally got a taste of her own medicine." She grinned.

"Wow, I'm proud of you." I said impressed.

"I learnt from the best."

"So, what do I need to know?" I asked wanting to know what I was walking into.

"Well, your mum is a lot nicer. Honestly, she sold the house, brought something smaller. Gloria and Luke both still work for her, don't worry. She's really putting in the effort Adalynn. She's even kept in contact with Martha."

"Ok."

"Now come on, everyone's excited to see you again. They won't believe how much you've changed." She laughed and I frowned.

"Changed?" I asked when we hit the road.

"You look different." I really didn't. My hair had grown so it was just below my shoulder blades and I had it restored to my natural dark blonde instead of the bleach blonde but other then that, still me. "I mean, not majorly but just the aura around you. You look happy, more positive and friendly and all that sappy shit." She laughed.