I heard some one panting and within seconds, the caramel-head came into view. His face was red stained once more and two of his top buttons were undone. I raised my eyebrows at him while he ran nearer. He tossed me the bag and shoved Paige and me into the room. I was about to open the door to retort, but a loud call stopped me.

“Liam-y!” Audrey’s voice was just too recognizable to miss. Her heels clinked onto the marble floors as she went up to where I assumed Liam was at. Something was pushed to the wall and soon enough, kissing noises could be heard. I made a disgusted face, while Paige stood there indifferently. Audrey groaned lustfully, and I suddenly had a pang of mixed emotions. Jealousy, anger… and was that… sadness too? I shook my head, shoving the thoughts out of my head.

Turning to Paige, I asked, “Could you try not to look while I change?”

“Sure do.” She turned around to admire the bathroom walls.

I took this chance to change quickly, and wiped off all makeups. I saw Paige glancing at me by the mirror and I immediately covered the rest of my stomach by pulling down my sweater. Her blue eyes widen in shock. “What the…frig.” She breathed.

I pursed my lips at her, “Hell yeah.” I hid my hair in a cap that had been in the bag for only-God-knows-how-long.

I grasped the knob, preparing to turn it and open the door when the groaning increased. “Yuck.”

“Just open the door already. I’m getting claustrophobic.” Paige snapped.

I turned to her with a flat face, and almost snapped back but I didn’t want to talk to her about anything just yet, so I complied. I got ready to face Liam and Audrey who were snogging right in front of the bathroom, but what I saw was beyond hilarious.

Yes, Audrey was kissing; kissing Liam’s index and middle finger, to be exact. He had held them out horizontally and allowed Audrey to kiss them. Her tongue was literally exploring everywhere, and it’s prodding to go through too. Liam gave up and spilt both his fingers so that Audrey’s tongue could go through. He used his other index finger to fight back the tongue, though it seemed as if Audrey thought that the kiss had became a French one. Paige was trying hard not to laugh while I had to grab onto the handle to prevent me from losing it and puke.

Liam suddenly turned to me, disgust filled his face. “Can we please go? I know a punch that could make her lose her memory.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah. But don’t punch her.” I went up to Liam and pulled him towards the bathroom with Audrey following. I pushed Audrey in, making her stumble and land into the bathtub. Leaving her, we quickly pick-locked the door and left.

We went down in one piece and without anyone questioning us. Some stared while some glared as Liam button up his shirt and gave me a fake knowing look. I couldn’t help but shoot daggers at him. Paige chuckled and sighed dreamily, causing me to blush.

We saw Dylan on the way out, making out with the same brunette from the day before. Bella was probably her name; the one who borrowed us the magazine. I felt a pang of guilt suddenly and this time, I couldn’t push the feeling away. I abruptly snapped my head towards my other side, resulting me into smacking head-to-upper-arm with Liam. He snickered while I slapped lightly on him.

We made our way out to the car as quickly as possible. We saw the metal gray car, smacked in between two other cars. And something was not right. The right side of the car was dangerously close to the Hummer beside it, and there was no way I could sit at the passenger seat then. My eyes widened.

“So how am I supposed to go in now?” I asked as we reached in front of the car.

Liam shrugged, muttering, “Go figure,” as he strode and climbed in. Paige settled for the backseats and had her legs up, taking all three spaces of seats. Leaving me to one solution to getting to the passenger seat.