One

My name is Jenna, I have server depression. I'm fourteen, and my mom isn't exactly invovled with my life. I live with my aunt Sara in Delaware. My aunt is barley home, so I pretty much take care of myself. My sister is twenty, she lives in Washington state. Today is my last day living in Delaware, because i'm moving with my sister.

I'm not really excited about it either. My sister left me when I was younger, maybe like ten, and I haven't seen her since. She said she is pretty excited to have me come live with her, I mean yeah she is my sister, i'm just worried she is going to be like mom.

It's now 7:00pm when I hear aunt Sara yell from the living room "Jenna, are you ready?" She asked me. "Yes give me one second!" I replied. I grab my black combat boots, my sweater, and my phone, then I headed downstairs. "Okay, now i'm ready." I told Sara. "Let me grab my keys, and then off to the airport we go." Sara said to me.

I sit in the passenger seat while Sara takes the driver seat. I put on my seat belt, then put my earbuds in. I go to my music, and decided to play Sleepingwalking by Bring Me The Horizon. That's one if my favorite songs by them. I meet them last year at warped tour, that was one of the best days of my entire life.

It was 8:30pm when we finally arrived at the airport. "I love you sweetie, text me when you land okay?" Sara said to me. "I love you too, and okay." I replied. We gave each other hugs, then I aboarded my plane. I took my seat by the window, i've always loved the view down below. A lady and her husband sat beside me, they looked like a young couple. The lady had dark long hair, and wore nice clothes. The man had dark hair as well, and wore nice clothes, like dress clothes.

It was around 8:50pm maybe that the plane actually took off. I fell asleep around 9:30pm, and woke up to a child crying sitting behind me. His mother gave him a bottle, and eventually I was able to go back too sleep. My flight landed at 4:30am. I seen my sister standing there, she greeted me, "Hi Jenna, how was your flight." She asked me. "It was good, I slept most of the flight anyways." I replied. We walked to Jayden's car, and I pulled out my phone. I texted Sara like she asked me to. I said, "Hey! my flight just landed i'm in the car with Jaydon xD, I LOVE YOU XOXO!"

A few moments later I got a message back from Sara she said, "Okay! You two be careful, I LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIE." I locked my phone, then put my seatbelt on.