Chapter 4: The answer

Začít od začátku

"Let's just change some of it. No one said that three 'it's aren't allowed" Natsu has a point.

"So Do you agree with our terms?" he offered a hand. Looking around, Gajeel and Lily, Wendy and Charles, they were all wearing determined smiles.

If they catch me, I have to tell them... But if they don't, then I'll have fun.

I looked down and smiled.

"Seems like I don't have a choice"

Natsu cheered, and it got everyone's attention, which explains the crowd.

Natsu and Happy were getting ready, Gajeel and Panther Lily looked determined, and I think Wendy and Charles were strategizing.

"Kuro... What's our goal?" I asked her. 

She looked at me with seriousness and answered "To not let them catch us." I nodded as agreement "but let us not forget to have fun!" I was a little surprised when she said that, but I just then smiled. She's right, we'll have fun.

"Okay Aka! You have a 10 second head start!" Eh? I turned around to see if Natsu was serious. They were.

"Are sure?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yup." answered Wendy "It's three against one. You deserve a head start."

"If you don't want a ten second head start then we'll make it 5" then added Gajeel. "I've seen how fast you are and we have yet seen the power of your cat...”

"Okay then. I'll just put myself in an advantage. We start now?" Kuro held Aka's back and readied her wings.

"Ready" Started Lily.

"Get set..." then Charles.

"GO!" and Happy announced.

I just smirked and felt the very fast wind hit my body.

Natsu...

As Happy said go... We were all dumbfounded when Aka and Kuro flew away with such speed! Our mouths were left hanging. It's like they already reached a mile in just a blink of an eye.

"Is that Kuro's special skill?" asked Wendy as she gasped.

"Tsk. We shouldn't have given her a head start! Let's go Lily!" "Got it!" Lily got Gajeel and also flew away.

I knew trying to catch Aka wouldn't be easy. But this just makes me all fired up!

"We're comin' to get you Aka! Happy!" "Aye sir!" We both shouted as we left.

"Let's go Charles!" "Right!" Then Wendy and Charles followed.

This signals the start of our pursuit of Aka! She better get ready, because we'll catch her!

Author...