Chapter 5

Ariela POV

" No puedo creer que estoy atrapado en la casa maldita (I can not believe im stuck in this damn house)" I yelled pacing around the guest room. I can not believe this shit. ima lowkey pray Craig dont tell my dad. I'm just swearing up and down this room and dont give two shits.

" Vamos a ir a dormir como dijo su hermano. Yo no sé ustedes, pero yo valoro mi vida" Dayja said. She can go to sleep if she wants to. I can't. 30 minutes later she was knocked out.

I decided to give myself a tour of Marcus's house. This place was HUGE. It had 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Then some extra rooms. I came across the only room I haven't went into. It was open just a crack. I went inside and it was dark as fuck. I finally found a light and could not believe what I saw. I saw probably every drug known to man in this room. I knew he worked with my brother but I did not know he supplied to. I walked further into the room and was just in shock.

"What the fuck Ariela. What you doing in here. You should be sleep." I heard Marcus said from behind me. I didn't even know he came back.

"I uhhh...ummm...i was just looking around." I stuttered. Marcus walked over to me and grabbed my waist. He towered over me as he looked at me. No words were said, he just looked at me.

"Let's leave this room." he said. I nodded and walked out the room. He shut the light off and closed the door all the way after me.

"Why do you have all of that shit in your house Marcus? Do you know how dangerous that is?" I asked. He looked at me and chuckled.

"It's cute that you care about a nigga lil mama. Don't worry about me. I do this shit for a living. I know what I'm doing." he said. I rolled my eyes.

He walked down the hall and went in to his room. I followed him and closed the door behind me.

"Here are some clothes to change in to." He said, handing me a t shirt and boxers.

"No need. I'm just going to change when I get home." I said, rejecting the clothes.

"Actually, your little ass is in some trouble. Shit went down at the club as you know. We got some problems with a different gang right now." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked. I am not part of any gang so nothing should effect me.

"Well they most definitely saw Craig drag your ass out the club so they can easily put two and two together. This is just to be safe." He explained. He put the clothes on the bed and walked around me.

"What is just to be safe?" I asked.

"You staying here for a couple of days. Not that deep." he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on his bed.

"No fucking way! I don't even know you like that. We just met today. I'm not staying here with you."

"I'm just following my bosses orders and that is to keep you safe." I shook my head and pulled out my phone. No way my dad would agree to this.

•Phone Convo•

Dad: So now you have grown some balls right?

Me: Daddy I-

Daddy: Save all that mother fucking bullshit. Your brother told me everything. You are so hard-headed damn. You could have got fucking shot. Now TGG know I got a daughter and seen you and your little friend. I swear I'm gonna kill your ass ARIELA.

Me: ...... Im sorry

Daddy: Yah I know you are. Don't worry cause you won't be going nowhere other than school for a while. While your at King's your ass better stay in that house. If you as much as step out that place without Marcus and or your brother.....let's just see.

Me: Uhh ok Daddy

•End of Convo•

With that he hung up. I threw the phone at Marcus.

"Yo, calm your short ass down and knock it off. You're in MY house so learn how to control yourself. Throwing shit around like a fucking baby." He scolded. I folded my arms across my chest and mugged him.

"Don't speak to me like that." I mumbled.

"I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want. You got a problem, get the hell over it." he snapped.

"Well somebody just went from 0-100. I'm going to go change." I said. I picked up the clothes and went in to the bathroom to quickly change.

When I finished and went back in to the room, Marcus was on his patio smoking. I went outside and sat on his lap since there was no other seat.

He looked me over and licked his lips.

"You look good in my shit." he said, placing his free hand on my lower back. His touch feels so damn good!

"I know." I smirked. I sat and watched him smoke his blunt until it was finished. He was adorable as fuck while smoking.

"You're beautiful." he mumbled. That's sweet.

"I don't really like Hispanic girls because y'all are crazy." He said, placing his face in the crook of my neck. I scrunched up my face at him. "But you are cool most of the time." I smiled hella hard but he can't see it because he isn't looking at my face.

"Shit, I'm horny as fuck. I wanna fuck you Ariela." He mumbled.

"No. You need a nap." I laughed while shaking my head.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and noticed I was in Marcus's room. I guess he slept in another room. I got up and did my whole hygine thing. I spot that Craig brought over clothes. I decided on wearing black high waist shorts, my YMCMB hoodie, and my bred 11's. I was looking cute. I walked downstairs to find Marcus there up in his phone. I decided to mess with him a little bit. I snuck up behind him and grabbed his phone

"Yo WHAT THE FUCK ARIELA!!" He yelled. I started running away from him.

"Let's see who you be texting." I yelled back in between laughs.

"Shit, lil mama I don't wanna hurt you so just give me the fucking phone" He said

"Wtf you mean hu-" before I could finish he tackled me to the floor. That shit hurt like a bitch.

"You bitch ass nigga. What the fuck. I was just playing. I'm not one of your boys. How you just gonna tackle me and shit." I yelled and pushed him off me. I got up but then fell back down because my knee and ass hurt like a bitch.

"SHITTT" I yelled.

"Ariela are you ok? I warned you." He said while looking at me lay on the floor.

"I think I needa go to the hospital. I can not walk." I said holding my knee. I was really in alot of pain. Marcus picked me up bridal style and grabbed my shoes and phone and headed out the door.

--------------------------------------------

OMG MARCUS JUST HURT ARIELA

IS PAUL GONNA STAY MAD

COMMENT

VOTE