The New Generation

Author's POV

She's the girl that that everyone likes, she's the girl that everyone loved, she's the girl that everyone admire, for many people, she's the girl that has everything, as the grandson of the famous father of the Full Dive, Luke Spearbreaker and the famous creator of the new technology Misa Belisha Spearbreaker, she's the one that everyone don't want to hurt, because they think she is the girl who will follow the step of many family like the Belisha and Spearbreaker's legacy, the one and only receiver of the wealth of the world, the name is Milka Mikaela Spearbreaker.

Whoa, so boring.-Milka said when she is jumping from roof to roof and building to building, she's bored as what she was doing and when she jump she saw someone but because it is too far she can't see the face of the man, and suddenly it go in different street, she sees that the person also jump the same as what she do and suddenly the boring life she has is now full of thrill.

Finally something to do.-Milka murmured and follow the person she sees and when she's in the same street the man is already gone kaya nasipa niya nalang ang isang trash can.

Badtrip, nawala.-Milka said at lumakad na ulit siya papunta sa kanilang mansion ng mabilis, no one know that she's playing the Conqueror Online: Trap World, except her two other friends that always playing with with her since she was a child, as the youngest in the family she have everything, and her only friends is messing with her no one go near to her without knowing who she is, because of that she's bored as always.

Makatulog na nga, masyadong gabi na.-Milka said on her mind when she finally come out from the Trap World and sleep, like Sin, she don't have an A.I. but smile when she read the mails of her friends and go to sleep after she take a shower and blow her hair.

Hoy Tamad!!! gising na!!!-Blazer shouts and jump in Milka's bed again and again that wake her up.

God damn it, Blazer, I hear you!!! and don't jump in my bed!!! your worse that Lolo Blaze and Lola Lyka.-Milka said and she just smirk and jump again and Milka tackle her fast.

I said no jumping.-Milka said and Blazer just laugh hard and Milka go fast on her bathroom.

No picking Blazer.-Milka said at tumango naman si Blazer at tumalon naman ito sa kisame ni Milka at lumakad sa loob nito at sinipa ang tarangkahan nito at sakto naman sa bathtub siya nalaglag kung nasaan si Milka.

Got ya!!!-Blazer shouts at isang mabilis na drop kick ang ibinigay ni Milka pero mabilis niya itong nailagan at gamit ang tubig ay sinaboy niya ito sa mukha ni Milka at umupo na sa bath tub ng matnagal niya ang suot niyang damit.

Come on Milka, we're both girl in the end of the day, i have all the thing you have, so seat next to me.-Blazer said and Milka do what her cousin said to her.

What's with the sour face Milka? your not your usual self.-Blazer said and Milka smile.

Yesterday, i saw someone who can jump like us, and i think that person is the same as us, Conqueror Online Illegal Players.-Milka said and Blazer chuckle.

Unless you forgotten, Conqueror Online Server is ours, so we are not Illegal, our parents just didn't know that's all.-Blazer said and smile at tumango naman si Milka.

But tell me about this person you see.-Blazer added and Milka nod.

I don't know the detail, but i am sure it is a man, his wearing the uniform of Tearju After all.-Milka said.

And let me guess you want us to investigate about that?-Blazer said at tumango naman si Milka at tuamyo na si Blazer at ngumiti.

Okay, we will find the person, but promise me you will not gonna go rush if we found the person, after all, Illegal Players has incredible power like us.-Blazer said and Milka nod and stand too, meron ng mga gamit duon si Blazer, sa araw-araw ba naman niyang ginagawa ang ganuong bagay ay hindi na ito nakakapanibago.