Betrayal- Part 15

Chapter Forty Three

Edric and I walked down then hall, and finally made it into the throne room.  I saw my mother, sitting next to Edric's parents.  There were dark bags under my mother's eyes, and she looked as if she hadn't slept in days, which was true.  But otherwise, she was one of the most beautiful women in the room.  I had her long, beautiful, blonde hair.  We were almost identical!  "Edric! Were have you been my son?" King Aaron asked.  "Lily and I went for a little walk, I am very sorry father." Edric appologized.  "Oh, honey I have been so worried about you!" my mother said, as she ran towards me.  "I'm sorry mother!" I replied.  She hugged me very tight.  I returned back to Edric's side.  "Lily, your father isn't doing very well, but he is alive.  We have nurses tending to him day and night." Queen Clara said.  My mother started to quietly sob, and Clara tried to comfort her.  "Edric, Lily, tonight is the big planning night.  We will plan your wedding.  We will go into the details later." King Aaron stated.  Edric and I nodded.  King Charles was very tall and broad, nobody wanted to mess with him.  He had a very loud, booming voice as well.  King Aaron stood up and declared, "Let the ball begin!" The orchestra started to play, people talked and laughed, and people danced.  "Would you care to dance Lily?" Edric asked me.  "Yes, I would be delighted!" I exclaimed back.  We both started to laugh, and we walked onto the dance floor.  I saw a beautiful girl, with dark long hair wearing one of my gowns, with a tiara.  I realized that it was Ella.  Edric and i walktzed over to were she was dancing with a handsome boy, a little older that us three.  "Ella, how is it going?" I asked her.  "Ohhh, Lily! How are you? It's marvelous!  This is Eric." Ella said.  "It's a pleasure to meet you Lily." Eric said as he kissed my hand.  "Why thank you." I said, blushing.  "Now, Eric, don't try to steal my bride!" Edric said stepping in front of me.  I giggled.  "Oh, no.  My appologies.  You see, I already have my own." he declared smiling.  "Ella! Is this true?" I asked her amazed.  Shyly, my best friend held up her left hand.  I saw a gorgeous, sparkling, gem on her ring finger.  I gasped, "Ella!  That is so wonderful!" I hugged her.  "Thank you!" she said shyly.  She blushed bright pink.  "Eric is a servant like me, for the King." Ella informed me.  "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you Eric." Edric said.  They shook hands, and the two couples split up.

Chapter Forty Four

Edric led me out into the garden so we could be alone.  We walked into the maze, and got so deep in it that I forgot my way out.  There was a right turn, then left turn, then a loop, that led us to were we started.  eventually, we made it into a very hard to find dead end.  Edric sat on the ground, leaning against one of the hedges.  "Edric, what is the matter?" I asked sitting down next to him.  "Nothing, I'm just nervous that's all." he said.  I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.  He looked at me.  "Lily, are you scared?" he asked.  "No, I'm not, because I know that everything will be okay." I answered.  We sat in silence, until we kissed.  It was a kiss like never before.  We started off just pressing our lips together.  Very slowly, I opened my mouth, and so did my prince.  Our tongue's slowly interlocked.  It was so tender, so slow.  I felt so peaceful.  It wasn't one of our vigorous kisses, it was very, very relaxing and slow.  He put his hand around my waist, and I put mine behind his neck, pulling him closer.  Then, the maze around us lit up, sparks flew, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the most beautiful bouquet of roses.  They matched my dress.  We slowly broke apart, savoring every last moment.  He led me over to were the roses were, and took one out for me.  I smiled as he took off my tiara, and slipped one into my bun.  "Thank you Edric!" I said and I beamed with happiness.  I kissed him again.  We left, Edric holding my tiara and me carrying the roses.  I found Ella, kissed Edric goodnight, and we walked back to my room, about to get undressed and have a wonderful talk.  

Chapter Forty Five

"Oh Ella!  I'm so happy for you!" I said as we both laughed, stepping out of our gowns.  "Thank you Lily!  I'm very excited as well." she said.  Ella got into some of my silk pajamas.  She then took the crown off, and my jewelry.  I did the same.  I got a purple silk night gown on, and I ran over to my bed, leaping onto it.  "So Lily, when are you going to get married?" Ella asked me, joining me on the bed.  "Well, they say that my father will get better within a week, so I'm thinking next week sometime!" I said happily.  "Oooooh!" Ella said smiling.  "And when are you getting married?" I asked her.  "Well," she started, "we were thinking that we were going to have it soon, maybe two weeks." she said and smiled.  I congratulated her and smiled back.  "I just thought of something!" I squealed, "We should get our wedding gowns on the same day!  You can come down to the gown shop tomorrow with me, and we can design and get fit for ours on the same day!" Ella agreed.  I slipped under my covers.  "Ella, why don't you sleep up here with me?" I asked her, making room next to me.  "Ohh, no Lily, don't start with that again!" she said going to lay down on her cot.  "No Ella, you are going to come up here right now!  I order you!" I yelled at her smiling.  She knew that I was joking around.  She agreed, and climbed up next to me.  I immediately fell asleep.  When I woke up, Ella was in her maids outfit cleaning my room.  "Ella, what are you doing?" I asked her.  "Ohhh, Lily you are up.  Here let me help you get dressed." she ran over.  "No Ella, let me help you get dressed." I said.  I ran over to my closet and pulled out a purple dress.  It didn't fan out, but just went straight down.  It had diamonds bordering the top.  This time she agreed, and I put a purple necklace on her.  I grabbed the earrings.  She put them in her ears.  "Ella, here, take these shoes." I said, handing her a pair of high heels.  They had straps on them, and the straps were purple with diamonds on the top.  She put them on.  "Now I get to help you." Ella said smiling.  I let her pick out a black dress with the same pattern as the one she had worn last night.  I took a hoop and tied it around my waist.  I grabbed a black teardrop necklace and earrings.  I grabbed some black strap heels.  Ella helped my pin my blonde curls back, and she let me do the same.  Soon we were ready, and we walked down the hall towards the gown shop.

Chapter Forty Six

When Ella and I arrived, I saw all the beautiful gowns they had.  There were wedding gowns, evening gowns, and ball gowns.  There was a gorgeous light violet and blue gown.  It had lace on the top, and the rest was all the color.  There were no diamonds on it, it was just plain and simple.  I loved it.  I then saw a mint colored evening gown.  It had silver lace all over it.  It split in the middle, but there was no underskirts.  It was very, very sexy.  I loved it too.  Ella told me that it would go with my hair.  Ella spotted a dark magenta dress.  It was a mermaid style.  There was one diamond strap and at the mid thigh, on the side, there was a diamond broach.  It was beautiful.  I looked over into the corner, and I saw a silver shiny dress.  In some spots there was a little lace.  It wasn't a mermaid, or a ball gown, it was plain and straight and just nice looking.  I looked at Ella.  We knew that, that would be a dress that I got, for whatever occasion, I was going to get that dress.  Ella looked over at a girl.  She had on a wedding gown that had a lace and diamond top.  But the ball gown part was just white tulle.  It was beautiful.  Ella just stared at it.  "Lily, that is my wedding dress." she stated.  There was no question, that was Ella's.  I could tell how she stared at it.  "Ladies, may I help you?" An older woman said.  "Yes, I am Princess Lily, and this is my friend, Ella." I said to the woman.  "Princess Lily!  Edric's bride!  It's a pleasure to serve you!" she said curtsying.  "Thank you." I said, "Now, I am looking for many dresses, most importantly, a wedding gown." I said.  The woman rushed away to try and find something.  "Oh, wait!" I said.  The lady ran back to me.  "Ella is looking for a wedding gown too, and she saw that one that woman has on." I said pointing.  "Girls, come with me." She said.  We walked with her back into a fitting room.  "Now Princess, first, what type of gown are you looking for?" she asked me.  "First of all," I said, "you may call me Lily.  Second of all, I would like to start with the wedding gown.  I really like the ball gown shape." I said.  The lady nodded.  "Lily, can you take off your dress for me, I need to measure your corset size, hoop, and petty coats." The lady said.  "Excuse me, what is your name?" I asked.  "My name is Lucy." She said.  "Thank you." I replied.  Ella helped me.  After she measured me, she brought back two wedding gowns, a corset, a very large hoop, and petty coats.  "Here put these on."  Ella helped me.  I took one of the gowns.  I stepped into it and Ella laced up the back.  There were diamonds on the top, and silver lace.  There was a very long train, and it was lace, and diamonds.  The back swooped down to my low back, and laced up halfway.  I looked at the vail in the bag.  I put it on and looked at myself.  "Lily, you look gorgeous!" Ella said.  "Thank you, but I don't think that this is the one." I said.  I took it back off and put it into the bag.  I tried on the next one, but I knew it wasn't the one.  I walked out into the room were the wedding gowns were.  I then, saw one.  It was crammed behind all the others.  I walked over to Lucy, and pointed.  She took it down.  It was sleeveless.  It was plain.  The top was wrapped tightly around, and the bottom was completely plain.  It was and ivory color, and very soft, kind of like silk.  I walked back to the room and put it on.  "This is the one." I told Ella, "This is mine." Ella nodded in agreement.  Ella had gotten her wedding dress and they took it up front to the desk.  They took mine as well.  "Anything else ladies." Lucy asked.  "Yes, we both need bridesmaid dresses." I said.  I walked with Ella and Lucy over to a navy blue dress.  It was ball gown shaped, and in the middle of it's sweet heart neck, there was a diamond broach.  "This one." Ella said.  "Lily, I want this one to be the maid of honor, which is you.  All the others will not have the diamond broach." she said.  Lucy brought them up to the desk.  There were five of the regular and one, which was mine.  I chose a light pink dress.  It was a ball gown shape, and Ella's had a diamond broach in the center.  The rest were plain pink.  I quickly grabbed the mint gown I had seen earlier.  Ella took the magenta one.  "Thank you girls." Lucy said.  "May I help you carry these to your room Lily?" Lucy asked.  "Yes thank you." I said.  When we got to my room, I put our wedding gowns into the back corner so Edric and Eric couldn't find them.  I put the 12 bridesmaid dresses along with them, except Ella's magenta dress and my mint dress.  "Thank you Lily." Ella said once all the dresses were placed.  "Your welcome." I said.  "Next order of business." I said, " We have to send out the invitations."