Road Trip

Olivia POV
We all run into old navy and got a bunch of clothes. We each had like 2 or 3 bags. When we got out Alex offered to carry my bags. I kindly accepted it as Austin started to talk
"Hey do you guys want to go camping with us this weekend?"
"Sure" me and lily replied.
****************************
Me and lily finally finish our packing for the trip.
Text from AlexTheSexyBeast: hey are you guys ready? We're outside waiting.
Me:Yea! We'll be out in a sec.
AlexTheSexyBeast: Okiiee
"Lily let's go! They are here" I say as we rush out the door and into the car.
"Hey" I say as I sat next to Alex.
"Heyyyy" he said
I then heard lily whisper something in Alex's ear that made him blush. Hmmmm... When we got zach and rob we went to rent a rv.
"Hmmm which one should we rent" Alex asked as I was GOING to say the black one but lily wanted the red. We all got in and put food in it. What? We are going to be driving for hours in this thing. Don't judge. We then started driving.
"We want to say something..." Alex and lily said.
"We're dating!" They said in unison and I got really mad for some reason.
"What the fuck lily you guys have known each other for 1 day! ONE DAY! ONE!" I went to the back room, locked the door, and cried.
Alex POV
"Lil.. She's right we haven't know each other long enough.."
I said
"Yeah" she said and everybody was quite as we continued our journey.
Olivia POV
I liked him.. But he doesn't feel the same way about me.. And probably never will. I'm so stupid for thinking he liked me..
"Knock knock" I heard a soft voice
"Who are you and what the hell do you want." I said harshly
"It's me Robert" his soft kind voiced said as I unlocked the door.
"What's wrong? Why were you so upset about them dating..?"
"Well there's two reasons. I do t want Lily's heart broken.. And I think I'm in love with Alex" as I said that he looked surprised.
"I-" he sighed and just walked out. Then I knew it. I was in love with Alex Constancio but he didn't love me...
Austin's POV
Olivia's been really upset lately and I don't know why. It's killing me and the guys. We go back home tomorrow so we might as well try to have a fun day.
"Olivia get out of the damn bed now please. Today's our last night. Let's make the best out of it." I say as I drag her out of bed. I got the others up but Olivia just scoffed at Alex and lily.
"How about we go to the carnival." I suggested
"Fine" they said
We all got out of the cottage and walked to the carnival. It was about 6:30 pm right now. Lily and Alex went on the Ferris wheel as the rest of us went to the food court. Olivia kept looking over at the Ferris wheel for some reason.
Olivia's POV
I kept looking at Alex and lily on the Ferris wheel but this time I seen something I didn't want to. They did that cliche move where you kiss at the top. I got up and ran to the bathroom. When I got in their I slid my back against the wall and sat down crying my eyes out. Why me? I dried my tears and walked out. I can't hide forever.
"Why can't you just be happy for me" lily said
"Because your dating the one I love!" I yelled and ran back to the cottage.
----------------------------------------------------Oh my look what happened. Thank you whoever a reading this. I need someone to be Zachs gf and Roberts gf. Also Austin's gf. Comment your name and some facts about you if you want to be one of them. And comment which ones gf you want to be. Thank youuuuu.
Love you guys-Abby❤️