Road Trip

You sat in the passenger seat of the red BMW.   Francis and Gilbert claimed the back seat, while Antonio took the steering wheel.

"Tell me again why I am driving your car,?" Antonio questions.

"I've consumed too much alcohol in the last couple hours," Gilbert replied.  "I won't  be able to keep my eyes on the road."

"Well now everyone is going to see the license that plate says kesesese and think that I chose it."

"Is that a bad thing?"

You laughed  at how they argued.  Antonio was really funny when he was mad, but you would never say it to his face, of course.

The world around you begins to turn green as you leave the city and enter the woodlands.  It seems as if the air is fresher already.  But then, a small critter of black and white fur makes you think otherwise. 

"Ewww we just passed a skunk." Francis tries to fan the stench away from him.

"Oh really,?" Gilbert asks. "I didn't notice. I don't think anyone could with your stinky 'five star prescription shampoo' already in here."

You turn around and give Gilbert a high five for his comeback. Francis is taken aback by this.

"(Y/N)? I thought you were nicer than this dilweed sitting next to me," Francis pouts. 

You smile and roll your eyes.  "Don't worry, I'm sure your shampoo smells wonderful."

For the next half an hour or so, nobody argues. The peacefulness allows you to gaze out your window and admire the trees and occasional hawk that flies by.

"It's so quiet.  Can I play some music,?" Francis asks.

He takes his phone out from his pocket and plugs it into the AUX cord, connecting it to the cars speakers. When the music started to play, Francis starts to sing.

"Oui oui mon ami
Je m'apelle lafayette
The Lancelot of the revolutionary set
I came from afar just to say bonsoir
To the king
Casse-toi
Who's the best?
C'est moi"

Antonio slams his fist down on a button that turns the music off. "I am so sick of that song." He selects his favorite radio station which is famous for its salsa music. "From now until we get to the camp  we listen to this."

At roughly 3:30 your stomach begins to growl. It's been a while since you've had breakfast.

"Hey Toni, could we stop and get something to eat?"

"Sure thing. I packed some churros in the back of the car, want one?"

You nod your head 'yes'.

Antonio pulls over at the next exit. The two of you hop out of the car and open the trunk.

"Let's see...I put the churros right over here..." he mumbles to himself as he moves around some of the luggage in the process of finding the churros. "That's funny, I can't find them anywhere. Hey you two, do you know where the churros are?"

Gilbert turns around with sugar and cinnamon smeared across his face. "How would I know where you keep your food?"

"Did you-Ugh-Francis, did he take all the churros?" Antonio asks.

"Hm?" Francis doesn't open his mouth, as he is in the middle of chewing something.

"Gilbert I could expect something like this from, but you? Seriously? I guess (Y/N) is the only trustworthy person left in this twisted world. When we get to the camp me and (Y/N) will make smores and we won't save any for you."