Chapter One

Ok everyone should really thank Grooveytiesquad for helping me write this story. If not for her i would have never published this. I hope you guys like it.

**WARNING**

THIS DOES CONTAIN BOYXBOY DISPLAY OF AFFECTION. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT SORT OF STUFF THEN CLICK OUT BECAUSE I DO NOT DO HATE MAIL!!

Please vote and comments are welcomed :)

Enjoy :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacing out in class I guess is a normal thing for me to do...I mean it’s not like I'm really going to learn anything I don't already know on review day. High school can be pretty boring when you don't have your best friend with you in class.

BRING!

Finally!

When I started walking towards my locker I was then shoved against the wall. My face making a complete solid face to face contact with the wall.

"Watch it fag!"

Of course. Should have seen that one coming. I watched Derrick walk off with the rest of his friends laughing at what little pride I had left.

I'm Oliver, and yes I'm gay.

Derrick wasn't always mean to me. Even when I came out of the closet he wasn't this cruel to me.

He became the jerk he is when one day at the Library when I finally decided to ask out the cute check out boy out on a date. I mean I knew he liked me because I would always catch him sneaking glances at me, and me him. He was a totally cutie with black hair down pass his eyes, those beautiful baby blue eyes might I add.

When I asked him, he had a huge smile on his face, and I knew he was going to say yes...until Derrick showed up and sat next to him. I've liked Derrick always have ever since I saw him, but I knew he would never go for a guy like me. Don't get me wrong I'm good looking and everything.

I have darkish brown hair that go down past my light green eye's, i have a slender yet muscle built, and a tongue stud.

 But he was more of the bad boy type, never really caring what people say or do, and always in trouble not my type but I couldn't help it, he was just so drop dead yummy.

 But that’s not the issue as soon as he showed up Dylan became very mute and wouldn’t look at me. When I repeated the question I saw him wince and beside him Derrick became really mad, and started yelling at me.

More like threatening me.

I didn't really understand until he told me to stay away from his little brother.

His younger brother.

Can anyone say oops?

But that still hasn’t changed a thing I still find myself looking at Derrick longingly even if he did become the jerk who makes my life Hell, and Dylan doesn’t really make eye contact with me anymore when I see him. I try smiling and making small talk, but it goes on deaf ears and blind eyes.

 Sigh

High school can really suck for me.

"Oliver!"

Oh god.

"Sammy!" I yelled as I turned around I was again body slammed into the wall, but this time my best friend Sammy was hugging me. I have a feeling getting slammed into a wall well never end for me.

My poor body.

"Oh my gosh, Oliver, guess what, guess what, guess what?" Sammy said jumping up and down while holding onto my shoulders.

Sammy has been my best friends since... well I don’t know when, we've just have always know each other.

She's not like normal girls that’s for sure. She's very out spoken and not girly at all. Her hair is black and pink, but she changes it all the time...I guess she's feeling bubbly today. She has one lip ring and eyebrow ring. Which I don’t not understand, but who can I complain I have a tongue ring.

"What Sammy, what?" I said with laughter seeping out of my voice. This girl can always make me happy when I feel down.

"Tonight...there's a...party...at C.J's house." she tried to explain while gasping for breath because of her jumping.

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"No. I can say it in Spanish if you want me to...no."

"Oliver! You have to come."

"No I don’t you know I don’t like parties anyway so why should I go to this one?"

"Because this time I know for a fact..." she leaned into my ear and whispered, "Derrick will be there."

"So, what makes you think I want to come because of him? He goes to parties all the time and I still don’t go."

Derrick's going to be there! I so want to go...no wait no you don’t. You’re getting over him. Who are you kidding I will never get over that fine piece of yummness.

"Oliver...I know you your going. I’ll pick you up at nine." and with that she left to go to class.

Bossy.

Maybe I don’t want to go...maybe I just want to stay home and watch movies. Wow ok even to me that sounds gay.

You are gay.

Doesn’t mean I have to do gay things.

Maybe I should just go to the party.

Why just because he's going there.

No because Sammy's going...and she gets strip perish when she's drunk.

Okay ill go but for Sammy and her pride.

Who am I kidding I’m so going because of him.