beach day

can we appreciate Bubba in this photo^^
----

"y/n!" Fionna yells, causing you to drop the second tray of muffins.

"aw man." you say puffing your cheeks out. the last time you tried to make muffins, Marshall sucked all the pink out. so you decided to make them look more natural and go for a beige cream color.

you look over at Fionna, she was running with Cake along her side.

"yes?" you say taking your cooking mitts off.

"Gumball and Marshall invited us to a beach day!" she says smiling.

"fun! I'm not going." you say bending down to pick up the muffins.

"what?" Fionna asks looking down at you.

"I got a lot of stuff to do. fix up my house, make muffins...for the third time..." you say gritted through your teeth.

"come on! it won't be long! I promise." she says staring you down.

"fine...ugh" you say taking your white apron off and throwing it on a chair.

"don't forget your bathing suit, towel and sunscreen!" Fionna says running out your door.

"meet me at my house!"

"hmp." you say grabbing a beach bag and throwing stuff into it.

you grab your bathing suit, and head to the bathroom. you can't even get dressed in your own home, worrying about if Marshall or Fionna were going to barge in.

you throw a loose sun dress over your bathingsuit and head out.

you walk to Fionnas treehouse, were you were going to meet up with her. she had a full piece green bathing suit and lotion on her nose.

"let's go!" she jumps out her tree house and starts running towards the castle.

you fly above her laughing down at Fionna as she was running.

you jump on to the ground and stand next to Fionna as she knocks.

"you don't knock at my house?" you look over at her.

"eh it's different I guess.." she says knocking harder.

"we're coming! we're coming!" you hear Gumballs voice behind the door.

Suddenly the door opens and Marshall and Gumball stood at the door.

"ladies." Gumball says as he walks past us.

"Hey Gumball!" Fionna says running up next to him. they start to have a conversation you can't hear.

"Hey y/n." Marshall says walking next to you.

"hi?" you say looking down at your feet.

"what's wrong?" he looks down at you, raising an eyebrow

"I didn't want to come. Fionna made me." you push your hair out of your face.

"it's gonna be fun, I promise. I didn't want to come either but Gumball made me." he says whispering the last part.

-----
part 1