•Prolouge

What if I told you there was something amazing hidden away? Somewhere that is completely secluded that holds the deepest secrets known to man? Would you look for it? Or would you walk away and call me crazy....?

I'll tell you what I'm talking about. Outside the walls there was a Titan. Unlike the other Titans, she was intelligent and unique. She was 14m tall and she had thick (hair_colour) hair accompanied by sparkly (eye_colour) and red eyes. She had transparent skin and could harden this skin at will for protection.

Her name was (Name) and she was the Titan who could help humanity. She did not eat people, she never attacked the humans on their expeditions and she never killed anything.....on purpose.

The other Titans accepted her as one of them. She often tried to stop her mindless brethren from attacking the tiny humans. The other Titans would take no notice of her disdain as they continued to rule the lands and consume humans. The special Titan often found herself taking great pity on the humans.

You are probably wanting to know more...or not.. But anyway, I shall tell you her story as if you were her. This is a story about (Name)'s journey and the discovery of what she truly is......

Heyyyyyy, it's been a few years.....what's good?

Now I know that it's horrible that I kept y'all waiting for so long but, I mean, hey, I'm back!

I'm gonna slowly but surely republish the chapters but don't expect fast updates since I'm almost in Year 12. I was gonna wait but I wanted to let you guys know that I never forgot you. Anyways, how have you been?