~Chapter 17~

(A/N: Brett is just a character I made to aid the plot. I couldn't think of a youtuber at the time so I just made this person up. So yeah, also, sorry this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I fell asleep. Sorry.)

Jon's pov

I didn't know any Brett's or ever heard of one. "Hey, he looks really similar to Alex... Think they're related?" Evan asked. I shook my head. "Alex never mention having a brother at any point when we were... dating." I said. Evan looked away when I said dating. Sure we literally hooked up yesterday but it still hurts and I know how it feels.

It went silent for a bit till I did something that I didn't even realise that I even did. I wrapped Evan into my arms and spun him around. I pulled him in closer to me and kissed him. He didn't back out. We kept this going till our lungs gave out. We broke away but still stayed together. "I'm not leaving you." I said. He broke from my grasp. "I know." He smiled and kissed me.

After our X's and O's, we continued to walk. We didn't talk but we did hold hands. It was okay that it was silent. I couldn't think of anything to talk about anyway. We kept walking till we walked into a Caribou coffee shop. I bought us hot chocolates. "MMmm the warmth." Evan mumbled. I chuckled. "I like your new whoop cream stache." I said. He smiled and licked it off.

As we sat there talking, the guy walked in. He looked like Brett. I kept looking at him. He didn't order anything. He came over towards us and dropped a note at our table and bumped into me. "Sorry." He said and walked out of the shop. Evan got up and started to follow him. I stopped him. "No. It's a trap." I said. He sat back down and I started to read the note.

"Adam is framed. Adam and Alex have been dating long before you. Adam agreed to be framed. He never loved you."

I didn't know how to react. I just sat there. I mean, what else was I supposed to do? Evan saw me and looked at the note. "Jon..." He mumbled. I looked at him. I wasn't crying but that note hit me in the face. Another thing to was that was Brett. All our facts were right in front of my face but I just couldn't believe it. Alex was the one who put this all together in spite of me. Or in spite of Evan and his friends. I don't have all the answers but I do know that Alex had been dating Adam before and during when he was with me. And that Brett was probably the one who put this all in motion. Or Adam.

Adam is most likely the person behind this. Adam is getting bullied by Evan and his gang, so he needs help. He looks to Alex who has a brother that lives here. At the same time, I'm moving here. So Alex wants to hurt me as well so he talks to his brother Brett. But, why would Brett rat them out. Evan snapped his figures in front of my face.

"Jon... What is this last word?" He asked pointing to it. It was that same weird lettering like the one in the text message. Yarteb. Then I noticed what it was supposed to say.

It was Betray, spelt backwards.

"Evan.... That's betray.. Does that mean Brett is on our side or is he trying to stop feeling guilty?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know. Or he could be just trying to get out of this problem?" He replied starting to think. "Well... let's just go back to my house. For a bit anyway. Till you need to go home." I said. He nodded and we left.

-Time skip to back home-

We talked for a bit till his dad came to pick him up. We both waited outside for a bit till we saw his father's car. We hug and quickly kissed and I went inside. I didn't close the door fully to see what his dad would do. It was awful.

I saw his father get out of his car and send Evan to the ground. Then slap him. "You. Are. NOT. Gay!" He yelled. I stepped outside and got caught in between Evan and his father. I took a hit by him. He looked at me and gave an evil glare. "You." He said. He stopped hurting Evan and attacked me. "Stop! You are bisexual yourself!! You had sex with another man and enjoyed it!! Your wife knows it too!!!!" I yelled. My mom came outside to see Evan in tears on the ground, me on the ground protecting myself and Evan and Evan's father hand raised. "EXCUSE ME!? WHO AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY SON AND HIS FRIEND?!" She yelled. "YOUR SON TURNED MY SON GAY!" He yelled.

I have never seen my mom so pissed but yet calm. "Is it wrong to be gay? I don't think it is. Love is love. So what if your son and my son are dating? He could still be straight but if he finds that one man in his life it could make him curious and that is okay. He shouldn't have to be afraid like you were once. IF what my son says is true that you has sex with another man then why can't Evan date another man?" She asked. Evan's father went quiet. "Then take him. I'm going home." He replied after a moment of silence.

My mom looked at Evan then to me. She went by Evan and helped him up. Then helped me up. "Come on boys, you have school tomorrow. Evan, you can sleep in Jon's room. I'll get you a spare mattress." She said. He looked at her shocked. "Th-Thanks." He said. She nodded with a smile. "I know whats its like." She said. He looked at her confused.

"Living in fear." she said.