~Chapter 3~

I checked the clock again. 6:15 A.M. Okay, only an hour. I supposed I could play on my Xbox. I grabbed a controller after turning on the Xbox. I started to play GTA V on story mode. Normally I wouldn't go on story mode and I would just screw around on online, but, why not. I spent a half hour screwing around as Trevor just killing people and robbing. Till I heard a loud noise outside my door, like something or someone was falling.

I paused my game and creaked my door open to see my mum at the bottom on the stairs, not moving. Without hesitation I booked it down the stairs -Almost falling myself- and sat by her side. Her body felt hot and she was breathing. I started to shake her, "Mom....moooom......MOM!" I yelled while hot tears streamed down my face. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the phone. I dialed 9-1-1 and the phone ranged.

"Hello my name is Sandra and what is your emergency?" A woman asked. "My mum. She fell down the stairs and she isn't waking up!" I said quickly. God I sound like a child but... it's my mom, how else am I supposed to sound? "Is she breathing?" She asked. I ran with the phone and checked her pulse. "Yeah.. but its slow." I said. "Okay, sir, just remain calm okay? I need your address so I can send an ambulance." Sandra said. I wanted to nod but I relies she is on a phone. "Right, my address is 742 Evergreen Terrace." I said. "Okay, just remain calm. I'll stay on the phone till the paramedics arrive at your house." she said. "Yeah... Okay." I mumbled.

It was only a couple of minutes till the medics arrived at the house. I ran and opened the door as they rushed in. "They're here... Thanks Sandra." I said. "Don't worry, it was probably just a simple fall. A lot of these things happen. Goodbye sir." she said before hanging up. I put the phone back and a medic guy came to talk to me.

"I'm guessing your the son?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, your mother had a small fall. From the looks of it, she'll be find. But a couple of things. Number one, something gave out, whether it was her hips, legs or something else, I do not know. Number two, her back is a bit injured but nothing major." He said. "Okay... thanks." I said before dismissing myself and getting myself reading for school. I got dressed and grabbed my backpack.

As the medics left, I grabbed a protein bar and my keys. I headed outside and locked the door behind me. I walked to my bus stop. As the bus pulled up and walked and sat towards the middle, not wanting to talk to anyone.

-Time fast forward-

Nothing really happened during school. Thankfully today was an easy day. Just regular homework, hanging out with Dathi, and making myself dinner. After eating and bathing, I put my pajamas on and went to bed.

The next morning was different. Too quiet for my liking. I ate some waffles and just like a normal school day I left. Today it's Wednesday and I'm planning on hanging out with Dathi. As the bus pulled up I walked and sat at my normal seat. A couple of stops went by till I saw Evan walk on. "Yo! Guys! Aw man I got another story from my mom!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and was about to put my ear bud in... But... I was too curious. So I listen.

"Ah man, dude, what crazy did your mom talk to this time?" Tyler asked. "So apparently this kid woke up to his mom falling down the stairs!" Even said laughing. Wait... "Really?!" Craig asked laughing as well. "Yeah, she didn't even ask for his name but from what I hear, she's fine." Evan said finishing his story. "Man, your mom, Sandra, is a real life savor!" Tyler yelled. I leaned back in my seat feeling disgusted.

I wanted to say something but I didn't need to start something. It was as if I'm stuck between a rock and a stone. I shook my head and put my phone and ear buds away as we started to get off the bus. I quickly walked in front of Evan and heard him yell "Get her goin'! Keep er goin'!" Annoying son of a bitch. No... No Jon, his mother isn't a bitch. She was a nice woman helping you, help your mom.

When I walked into the school I dashed off to my locker. Like normal, Dathi was standing there with another person? "Um, hi." I said. "Jon, this is my friend Luke! Luke, this is Jon." Dathi said. "Yo man, what up?" he asked. "Nothing much really." I said lying. Only Dathi knew about my mom but I made him promise he wouldn't say anything about it. "Cool. You comin' over to Dathi's house today too?" he asked. "Yeah." I replied grabbing my stuff out of my locker. "Sweet! Well I gotta get to class. See you two losers later!" he said jokingly as he left. "He's pretty cool." I said to Dathi. He laughed. "Don't worry, you'll get use to him." he said as he left for his class; as did I.

A/N Okay hi! So, let me explain a few things. One: a person that actually falls down the stairs and hurts them selves is actually pretty bad. It happened to my mother but she was alright, just a few back pains but other then that, she was fine. Two: I did some research and Canada's emergency number kept saying it was 911. If that is wrong and you know for sure then please let me know. Also, Is Cartoonz name Luke? I went on his twitter. I'm pretty sure it is... If it isn't let me know!! Please ;-;

But uh, other than that, love yeah guys! :3