Chapter 1.

(Ally's pov)
My mom works late and my dad isn't around because of his job. So I'm alone most of the time.

Today was different I knew I had to find my dad. I got in my 1965 Mustang with a duffle bag and my Guitar. I drove off I knew I had to find my dad. I got to Toledo,Ohio and found a hotel. I parked next to this sweet 1967 Chevy Impala.

I just got out with my guitar and started playing Daughters by John Mayer.

'I know a Girl She puts the color inside of my world But, she's just like a maze Where all of the walls all continually change And I've done all I can To sand on her steps with my heart in my hands Now I'm starting to see Maybe its got nothing to do with me.

Fathers , Be good to your daughters. Daughters will love like you do. Girls become lovers who turn into mothers So mothers be good to your daughters too. 

Oh. you see that skin? It's the same she's been standing in Since the day she saw him walking away Now She's left cleaning up the mess he made

So Fathers be good to your daughters Daughters will love like you do Girls become lovers who turn into mothers So mothers be good to your daughters too

Boy's you can break You'll find out how much they can take Boys will be stronge and boys soldier on But boys would be gone without warmth from A woman's good, good heart.

On behalf of every man looking out for every girl you are the God and weight of her world .

So, Fathers be good to your daughters Daughters will love like you do Girls become lovers who turn into mothers so mothers be good to your daughters too so mothers be good to your daughters too so mothers be good to your daughters too.'

I finished singing and playing my guitar I grabbed my duffle bag and walked up to my room.

I knew that my dad drive a 1967 chevy impala. So I just went a knocked on the doors around my room. I knocked n the door to my left and a man with about shoulder length brown hair answered.

"Hello? Can I help you?" he asked.

"Hi. I'm looking for Sam and Dean Winchester. Do you know where I can find them?" I said.

"Uh yeah come on in." He said.

I nodded and walked into his room. There was another guy that looked liked my same color hair and eyes. I was probably and inch smaller then him. The taller guy talked,

"I'm Sam. That's my brother Dean."

I looked at Dean with wide eyes. "Are you ok Kid." Dean asked.

" I- You- Uh. Yeah I'm fine. I'm Ally Winchester. It's nice to finally meet you." I said.

At first I couldn't really say anything but I was fine now.

"Wait your last name is Winchester? Who's your dad?" Dean asked.

" You're my Dad."