Slipping Away ❤

Start from the beginning

"Main theek aa bilkul(I am completely fine) "She lifted her eye lashes up and looked into his eyes.

" Akhan kyun sujiyan ne ( Why your eyes are swollen ? )"Arjun asked.

"Haanji. Oh raati novel(Yes. Last night. Novel." Kudrat said.

This was the only way to escape from his questions. If Arjun thought that her swollen eyes were result of her habit of overnight reading , then it was the easiest way.

"Pta c mainu. Jhalli jehi. ( I knew it. You are totally mad)"Arjun said and slapped her forhead.

"Thank god. She is okay. I was afraid for her. I have never seen her like this before but today she was looking different. A different kind of pain was visible in her eyes. But thank god it was because of the sad story she read yester night. I have told her so many times not to cry. But girls really can't help. Why don't she understand that I can't see her like this ? I like her chirpy and cheerful. My life is already full of miseries and problems. But whenever I spend time with her , I feel light. And she was the one who solved Jasmine's matter. I have to talk to her about Jasmine. "Arjun was talking to himself mentally.

"Jasmine. Oh yes. Jasmine" Arjun said and she turned her head towards him and then again looked at the lake.

"Dekh tere ae novel de chakkar ch eni important gal reh gayi(See. Because of this novel thing, I forgot to tell you about important thing. )"Arjun said.

"Haanji dsso(Yes. Tell) "Kudrat smiled looking at him.

Kudrat knew what was coming. Her heart was already sinking. How ironical it was. Her heart's condition was totally opposite to the calm and silent lake in front her.

But she couldn't let Arjun suffer because of her feelings for him. She could't snatch his only friend from him only because she had something more than friendship for him.

She decided to behave all normal like her earlier self with him. She knew it was a difficult task for her when the only thing on her mind all the time was Arjun. But she had to behave normal. For their friendship, for his happiness.

"Last night when I went home after meeting you. I called her"Arjun said. And Kudrat knew which 'her' he was talking about.

"Acha !! Pher ki hoya?( Then ?) "Kudrat asked him trying to sound excited.

She wanted Arjun to feel that she had excitement for his life's new happenings. She wanted Arjun to feel that she was happy for him.

"Then I told her what you told me and we talked whole night long"He smiled and blushed.

"Are you blushing Mr. Vohra ?" Kudrat teased him.

"And how the hell you managed to look so fresh in the morning when you didn't sleep for whole night"She asked him poking his arms with her index finger.

And Arjun blushed more. "Aa hi taan dussan aaya c svere. Par papa ne sab bigad ta. Te naale tere mood da v bhompu bajya hoya c( I came to tell this only in the morning. But Papa ruined everything. And also your mood was not good)"Arjun told her.

"Acha ji. Te ae raaz ae eni khushi da. Hun aaya samajh ch. Pyar da kmal dikh rea ae chehre te( Okay. So this is the secret behind your happiness. Pyar is showing its effect on your face and demeanor)"Kudrat smiled wide.

Her heart was breaking with every passing moment but then that pure and innocent smile on Arjun's face took away all her pain. She was determined to do anything for this smile.

"Te ek gal hor( One thing more. )"Arjun said.

"Haanji dsso(yes. Say)" Kudrat chipped.

"Jasmine wants to meet me. I can't believe this. She is really sorry for all her deeds and this is the proof Kudrat. Finally I got her. Finally I got her. "Arjun smiled and hugged Kudrat tight in excitement.

Kudrat could easily feel his erratic heartbeat against her chest. She could feel that how Jasmine was affecting him. But the thought of him meeting Jasmine shook her to the core.

This was very weird kind of feeling she never felt before. She was not able to breathe and felt like throwing up. She was feeling very weak.

She felt a tear rolling down her left eye and quickly wiped it away.

"Then you need to go to shopping. First date . You need to look dashing Mr. Vohra" She pulled away and placed her arm at his shoulder.

"What do you mean Ms. Grewal ? I always look dashing"Arjun smirked.

"Haha. Let's go. "Kudrat said and gestured him to follow her.

And the drive to famous Sector-17, Chandigarh was not a silent affair at all. On the way Arjun was telling about his and Jasmine's last night conversation.

Kudrat was listeing to him and was smiling at him.

She was thinking that she would be normal and would get used to these things with the passage of time. But little that angel knew that there was much more she had to face.

To Be Continued...❤

Please leave your precious review
Thank You for reading ❤