Yes, I Do ❤

||You Were Everything To Me||

Chapter-29

"Ki keha?(kya kaha?)"Harsh asked Arjun with wide eyes.

"Oh hi jo tuc sunya.( woi jo apne suna)"Arjun said not looking at his father.

And then Arjun explained everything to Harsh that how he kissed her in the flow of the moment.

"And after that something changed Papa. I am thinking about her all the time. Whenever I close my eyes, the only thing I could see is her face. And now when she is leaving, its paining Papa. The thought of her going away is killing me. I don't know what is this but neither I am able to accept anything nor I am able to leave this feeling. Ki kran main hun ?" Arjun said in one breath.

" How could you Arjun? You are not sure about your love for her and you kissed her !"Harsh asked in a cold tone who was listening to Arjun till now.

This little confession made by Arjun left him stunned. He always loved Kudrat as his own daughter. He knew she was very sensitive. He knew what she must had went through after this idiotic action of his son.

"You talked to her about this ?"Harsh asked him.

"She said it is okay. Everything is normal"Arjun told his father.

"Aa ki karta tu. Ki karta?( ye kya kar dia tune ? Kya kar dia?)"Harsh said holding Arjun's shoulder and then shaking him hard.

"Ki hoya? She herself said that everything is fine"Arjun asked in confusion.

"Ohne keha te tu man lea? ( usne kaha aur tune maan lia?)"He asked.

And then Arjun realized what mistake he had done. If Kudrat was in love with him, she must had went through so much emotional turmoil after that kiss.

"Aa ki karta main ?( ye kya kar dia maine ?)"Arjun said in horror.

"Its now upto you how you rectify your mistake. I hope you have your answers. Do you still have some doubts ?" Harsh asked and Arjun nodded in no.

Arjun closed his eyes once again and Kudrat's face flashed in front of his eyes. Smiling, tucking her hair behind her ear, reading novel. He kept his right hand on his heart and tried to decode something.

"Jasmine" He mumbled but nothing happened.

"Kudrat" He again mumbled and this six letter word made his heart skip few beats and then his heart started beating more rapidly.

He opened his eyes and saw Harsh who was turning around to leave.

Harsh dashed towards the stairs when he heard Arjun,"I Love Her. I love Kudrat, Papa. I love her"

"You do ? "Harsh turned around and asked.

"Yes. Never been so sure about anything"Arjun said looking directly into his father's eyes.

"Then why are you telling it to me. Tell it to her."Harsh said.

"I will. I have already missed that happiness of being with her. Par hun hor ni(par ab aur nahin)"Arjun said smiling.

"Acha !! Waise mainu ek gal ni samajh aayi" Harsh said in teasing tone.

"Ki?(kya?)"Arjun asked.

"Ohde wargi sohni kudi nu tere warga gadha kitho pasand aa gya( us jaisi achi ladki ko tere jaisa gadha kaise pasand aa gya?)"Harsh teased him.

"Papa"Arjun faked an angry face.

"Changa changa. Chal soja hun( theek hai theek hai. Chal soja ab)"Harsh said and left after wishing him a good night.