Chapter 13. Enemy's First Move

???'s POV

  "What are you doing?"

  "Prepare something. It's time for a party."

  "I'm not sure about this. Are you sure?"

  "I'm very confident with this. You can trust me."

  "I still feel that this is a bad idea. You know not everyone can get into it. Don;t you know the rules?"

  "I know everything! You worry too much!"

  "Of course I'm worried! You are already crazy just for the sake of that power! How if it's not true?"

  "You don't know anything then. I already know everything, and the only way to get the power is to kill the human. I don't think that human will get the power. She only a human, not the spirit! Why 'he' chose that human!? I don't understand!"

  "Then how do you know that the human who will get the power? You've never even met 'him' before?"

  "I know a few days after the Human back to his world, six years ago. I heard a human voice that followed it, I peek and you're wrong. I met with 'him' once was. I asked how to get that power, and 'he' simply said 'you'll never be able to get that power because that power can only be owned by the man.' "

  "So then you went nearly a week just to ..."

  "Yes. I went to the human world, and I make life more enjoyable. She must have forgotten about the spirit world so she could not possess that power. "

  "You went too far, I guess. Just made her got amnesia and she will never come back here isn't it? Why must you create a spell on the gate too? You know it's forbidden right?"

  "Because that Zeniba gave protection magic in that human hair tie, so I made her forget about the hair tie instead because I know it's magic defense will be led her back to the spirit world. And I was right. I should have made her die with her parents, but it won't be fun!"

  "I don't think so."

  "Your heart is too weak, you should be aware that I'm doing this for us."

  "But it looks like you're doing this all for yourself instead for us, as you said earlier. I know you want that power to master them both isn't it?"

  ''No, I will own the spirit world."

  "What!? It's impossible! You can't beat 'him'! "

  "Who said that? I'm sure that power will help me to beat 'him'."

  "You're crazy."

  "Not really. So tell me, are you going to help or not? If you won't help me, I will kill you now, you know that don't you? "

  "...."

  "What's your answer?"

  "You are so sly."

  "What's your answer!?"

  "Fine! I'll help you!"

  "Good, I will send you then."

  "What! What for-"

  "What for? Of course, to get attention from that human! You are a bait for her to come to me."

  "She couldn't."

  "Who said that? I was so sure she would find me, even she would beg me to take her life. "