The Everyday Thing

A/N: Welcome all to mah first entry evaaaaar!! Wasn't planning on having it be a Septiplier fic, but I'm not complaining. I guess you could say this is dedicated for my friend and first follower, HarleyPon3. I'm not really a shipper, but that won't stop me from writing! >:3 Hope you all enjoy! Comment if you wish. (^w^)

          "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier, and today we'll be playing this game, I don't really know what it's called, but I'm gonna play it with my good friend Jack," Mark said, smiling into his camera.

          "Yeah, you're basically just gonna have to sit there for however long we decide and watch us fail horribly while we either rage or laugh our asses off," Jack added. Mark laughed.

          "Pretty much, yeah! But you watch us do this on a daily basis, so I don't really think it matters! Let's just get on with the embarrassment," and they did. Many failed attempts had been recorded along with the occasional silly nonsense. When the game came to a close, this is what the fans saw:

          "Yeah, and a lot, and I mean a lot of you guys are just going insane with this whole Septiplier thing. Not that we're complaining, but there are a lot of perverted fan art out there," Mark giggled, having lost his sanity throughout recording (again).

          "Mark, have you been checking us out? You perv!" Jack said in mock disgust. Mark continued laughing.

          "Oh god, it's not like that, hahahahahahahaha!" he said, leaning out of his chair in his fit of giggles. "It's what happens when you're bored and have nothing to do, hahahahahaha!" To this, Jack himself started laughing.

          "Wow. Like, how bored do you have to get to start looking up suggestive fan art of yourself?" Jack asked as Mark continued laughing.

          "You have to get really bored, which isn't that hard to do. Some of it is actually pretty good, so kudos to you guys out there how have drawn amazing, clever, funny pictures based on our videos," he smiled. 

          "Still, just imagine that this whole Septiplier thing becomes legit. Oh my god, everyone would focking lose their shit! I can literally picture the chaos emerging if this became real some day. Not even joking," Jack chuckled.

          "Oh~if  it becomes real, you say," Mark wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, although he knew Jack probably couldn't see. "Why Jack, I'm flattered that you want to engage in a relationship," he joked.

          "You're welcome Mark! Any thing for my boyfriend. LOVE YOU MARK!" He teased.

          "Awww. How sweet. Love you too, Jack," He smiled.

          "To be honest, I probably would date you if I was gay. But that's a maybe," Jack said. Mark smiled.

          "Aw, thanks buddy. Well, that about ends this video. If you want to see more, don't forget to subscribe. And as always, I'll see you, in the next video. Buh-bye!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

A very short intro for the story I have planned. Hopefully it was enjoyable! I'll see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye~!

*I DON'T OWN MARKIPLIER OR JACKSEPTICEYE!