Going on tour with magcon

Teddy's POV

Its been a week and Sophia and I are going to Dallas for tour and I'm going with magcon so I got up and put on a black skater skirt, a blue long sleeve crop top, black heels and Sophia put on a black skater skirt, a pink crop top and black converses then I straightened my hair and hers then we put our stuff in the limo and left and I forgot to tell you mahogany adopted a boy.
When we got to the air port we got on the plane and took off.
When the plane land we got off and got our stuff and started finding mahogany and i saw her she was wearing a black skirt and a pink crop top so i whistled and said "girl you look good" she turned around and once she saw me she squealed and hugged me and Sophia was hiding behind me and mahogany said "who's this" I said "this is Sophia my adopted daughter and who's this" she said "this is kyle my adopted son" I nodded and said "hello kyle I'm teddy and this is Sophia" he nodded then I saw cameron so I said "mahogany can you watch her please" she nodded and I ran and hugged him then Sophia, mahogany and kyle came over and Sophia hugged cameron and he said "we better get to the hotel" we nodded and left.
When we got to the hotel we had the top floor to ourselves and so mahogany, Kyle, sophia and I had the biggest room and so I am sharing a bed with Sophia and mahogany gets one by herself and so does kyle and he said "wait are you teddy Dallas the famous singer" I nodded and said "lox why don't you and kyle come live with me, Sophia, kaye and skye" she said "are you sure" i said "lox I own a mansion of course its fine" she squealed and hugged me then the boys walked in and nash opened his arms and I ran into them and Sophia said "mum is this my new dad" I said "no nash and I are just close friends" she nodded and later that day we went to bed.