gone on tour

One week later
Teddy's POV

Its been a week I'm a singer well famous, i am a viner and you tuber but i haven't seen Cameron and today we are going back to California so u put on a short blue skirt, a black crop top, black heels, a long Cardigan and then we got in my black Ferrari and left.
When we got to my mums house we park then walked into the house to see the boys in the lounge room cameron with his head in hands and so I walked up to him and crouched down in front of him and put my hands on hands and he looked up and his eyes were puffy and red and I smiled and he hugged me and stood up then I looked at kaye but she was gone so I took my heels off and ran out side to see her walking down the drive way so I run and hug her I said "hay what's wrong" she was crying and said "I don't think he will forgive me" I said "he will I promise and if he doesn't he will be knocked out OK" she nodded and hugged me and we walked back into the house and jack hugged kaye and I smiled and said "shit kaye we have to go" she said "why" I said "we are supposed to leave on tour in 20 minutes" she saud "shit" cameron said "wait tour" I said "I'm famous" I grabbed my shoes and left.

------------------------------------------------------

When we got to Dallas we went to our hotel and we got the whole top floor to our selves and so we unpacked then I started run after kaye down the hall way because she tipped water on and do we turned the corner and squealed because magcon boys were there so I ran and jumped on Cameron's back and so I have a bruise on my arm and so my cardigan fell off my arm and I got off his back and he saw my arm and kaye said "teddy let's go" I nodded and we ran to our room and locked it then my phone rang

Teddy: hello
Cameron: teddy who did that bruise
Teddy: I was punched their by a guy

I hung up and opened the door to she them standing there so I ran and hugged him and he said "its OK" I nodded and hide my face in his chest and he picked me up and I laughed and looked at him and smiled and when he put me down kaye said "teddy we should go to bed we have an event tomorrow" I said "OK night guys" then I crossed the door and went to bed.