10

-Arianna-
I woke up sore. I got up and took a hot shower. Today was Maw Maw year round party. I got out and threw on my robe. I woke up August then went to go get kaiden.

"Kaiden where is your jordan taxis 11's"

He shrugged. I laughed

I found them and bathe him.

I put on a new pamper and lotioned him.

I dressed him. Then put him in his play pen.

I went in my room and go dressed. August ended up wearing moshino too.

"Babe heels are tims"

"Heels but ima still be taller then you"

"Shut up"

I put on my heels and went to go get kaiden

"AUGGIE SHOULD KAIDEN WHERE PANTS"

"NAH ION WANT HIM SWEATING"

I put kaiden in his carseat and went to get his bag. I grabbed my phone and hopped in the red porshe.

"Mama!Food!"

"I know baby"

Aug got in and i drove to starbucks.

I got a hazelnut nut coffe and a muffin for Kaiden.

**
"Mama up up"

"No kaiden you have to walk"

He feel on his bottom crying.

"Kaiden tiller jewels get up right now"

He cries while standing up. I grabbed him by his arms and put him on my waist. He stopped crying.

"Maw maw"

"Auntie and cousin kaiden"

"Hey babes" i hugged them and went to find chandra

"Hey girl"

"Hey how you been"

"Stressfull"

"Shii excuse my french kids same here kaiden been stressing me out, go find your dad"I said pointing to him. I watched him run across the grass into august lap

"He's a handfull"

"Yupp"

"Where the food"

Chandra laughed "Over there"

I went and got me some crawfish chicken mac n cheese and greens. I sat down and kaiden ran to me

"Mama dada want you dere"

I grabbed my plate and grabbed kaiden's hand.

I sat down next to aug and kaiden sat on my lap

"Yes august"

"Nothin ma i just wanted yo sexy ass over here"

I shook my head and ate

"Mama...kaiden want some"kaiden said. I fed him the rest on my plate.
"Aug i gotta go change him"

**
I put up the tables and let the grill cool down. I went in the house and put away the left over food. I made an extra plate to take home. I started sweeping the whole house. I then started washing the dishes.

I put kaiden in his carseat and woke up aug. I strapped his carseat in the car and started it up. I grabbed my phone and his baby bag and we left.

We got to the house. I did a quick wipe down on kaiden and put him in a full blue dotted onesie.

I made a infamil bottle just incase and got his pacifier ready. I laid him in his bed and covered him. I finally got in the shower and went to bed.

**
1am

"MAMA!!!!"Kaiden screamed crying.

I got up laid him back down and gave him his warm infamil bottle. I made another one just incase.

**
3Am

I got up and picked up kaiden i gave him a bottle again and laid him on my chest.

**
6am

I woke up to kaiden moving around and whining. I picked him up and put his empty bottles in the sink. I un dressed him and put him in a blue onesie and some white shorts. I put on his blue legends and cliped his blue pacifier to his shirt. I grabbed his black jacket and packed his baby bag.

Oh and sorry guys for not letting you know im now 6 months im having twins a boy and a girl.

My baby shower is next month which is 4 weeks.

Anyways. I fed kaiden some gerber baby food and laid him next month.

"August im taking Kaiden to your moms for the weekend. Get up before we miss our flight to jamiaca"

I packed a weeks worth bag for all of us.

I left the house with kaidens stuff and dropped him off.

********************************************************

I already got names.

Messiah

&

Or

Khole

I really like those names.

-Key✨-