IT WASN'T ME!

Akira POV:

I tie my hair back and grab my 3 anti-sensei smoke bombs. I smirk and skip up the mountain, tripping over the same root as yesterday.

"Ita... Why do you hate me..." I mumble. I dust myself and wait for another form of life to pass by.

20 minutes later, I see Karma walking up the mountain.

"Ne, Karma-kun, can you carry me up the mountain?" I say in the sweetest voice I could muster.

"Ha? (What in Japanese in a rude way) Why should I?"

"'Cause if you do, I'll give you an anti-sensei anything." I beam.

He smirks, "Anti-sensei grenade."

"Deal, now," I make hand gestures like a two year-old wanting to be picked up, "Up!" I cheer.

He sighs and bends down, with his back towards me. I jump on, and we carry on up the mountain. I sing American folk songs, swinging my leg back and forth.

I'm suddenly dropped on a wooden floor. "Ita... Karma, that hurt..." I whine.

I roll on the ground like I'm hurt, until I hit one of Koro-sensei's tentacles. I discreetly activate the smoke bomb, and stand up, dusting my self off.

"Ohiyo, Koro-sensei!"
3...2...1 BOOM!

Koro-sensei grabs me by my waist and pulls me away from the pink smoke.

"Nyrufufufufufu, excellent assassination attempt, Akira. But I heard the ticking." Koro-sensei giggles.

"Damn it." I curse.

Koro-sensei pokes my forehead, "Don't cuss."

I growl and toss another anti-sensei bomb at him. I realize a second to late that I tossed a real bomb.... oops?

"CRAP! EVERYONE GET DOWN!" I shout before ducking under a desk.

KABOOM!

I cough and stand back up, fanning the dust away from my face.

"A-ah gomen ne, minna" I nervously rub the back of my head, soot covering my face.

Koro-sensei's face is a black color. "Akira, you could've seriously hurt you classmates. Be careful with those bombs." Everyone, minus me, shivers from his tone.

I smile cheekily, "Y-yeah, I really need to label my bombs."

Koro-sensei sighs and returns to his happy go luck self and walks back to the front of the class.

I feel glares on the back of my head. I slowly turn around and see everyone, minus Karma, who's holding back a laugh, and Nagisa who's shaking his head in disbelief, glaring.

I raise my hand in defense, "IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS BITCH-SENSEI!" I hear a faint sneeze from outside.

Everyone sweat drops at me. I cautiously walk over and sit in my seat.

"Hehehe..... I'm so dead..."