have fun?//Liam Payne part 2

*y/n POV*
I slumped into Louis's couch as he sat next to me.
"You ok, love?" He asked as he rested his hand on my shoulder.
I flinched away slightly.
"I'm fine...just tired s'all," I fake yawned.
"Well, head to my room when you're ready for bed," he said then, kissed my cheek.
I scrolled through Instagram on my phone for about and hour. I decided to check on Louis. I went to his room to see him sprawled out across his bed, out cold, definitely asleep... I then hatched a plan.... I need to apologize to my dad...and I think I know how to do it! Ok it seems really gross, but if Liam Payne was your father what you do?
I went back to the living room, put my phone in my pocket, and went out the front door. After I locked the front door, I ran. Good thing all of their houses are like two streets a part. I gasped for breath as I reached my drive way...God damn I'm out of shape!
I regulated my breathing and went to the back door. I looked through to see my dad laying down on the couch asleep...of course... I giggled inwardly as I slowly slid the back door open. Once inside, I shut and locked the door. I tip toed over to my dad. I slowly took of my shoes as well as my shorts. I tried my hardest not to laugh as he talked in his sleep.
"Stop them..stop those squirrels," he mumbled in his sleep.
I took off my shirt and shivered a bit at the coldness...I looked around to finally see a picture of me sitting on the ground, the frame broken... A vase was shattered by the front door, picture frames shattered and scattered everywhere... Holy shit.
My dads face reflected slightly in the moon light coming through the windows. Liam is so gorgeous.
I left myself in my bra and thing as I straddled his waist. He shifted a bit. I bit my lip and I placed my hands on his chest, my legs on each side of his warm body. I rolled my hips down onto his clothed shaft. His eyebrows furrowed as he groaned lowly.
I continued this as he grew painfully hard underneath me.
He moaned suddenly. It was the most sexy thing I've ever heard.
Liam suddenly woke up.
"Y/n? W-what are you doing?" He stuttered as he tried to hold back moans.
"I wanted to apologize daddy...I was being a bad girl and I wanted to make it up to you," I said as seductive as I could make it sound.
He titled his head back and groaned loudly.
"Baby stop. Fuck, if you keep going I won't be able to control myself," he nearly growled.
"Don't hold back...be wild and rough, daddy," I whispered in his ear.
That's all it took for him to flip us over so I was underneath him.
"Yeah, fuck me," I whispered again.
Liam stood up to strip of his pajama pants and then was completely naked. My jaw dropped at his ridiculously huge size, at least 11! Maybe more?! I picked my lips as he hovered my body again.
"Gonna fuck you so hard, kitten. Want that, don't you?" He asked as he unclasped my bra.
"Yes daddy," I moaned as he tossed my bra to the floor.
I tilted my head back as his hand wandered down to the waist band of my thong. In one swift motion of his expert hands, I was now completely naked. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes... I never realized how stunning they were until now.
"You're so gorgeous, y/n," Liam said softly.
Liam slowly entered me. I sucked a harsh breath as I tried to adjust to his huge size.
"Fuck, Daddy. You're so big," I said breathily as he started thrusting into me.
His thrusts were slow, but rough.
"So tight, kitten," Liam groaned.
"Faster, daddy. Please," I moaned as I tilted my head back in pleasure.
Liam slowed to a stop, making me whine. He then started pounding into me at a fast pace, making my head spin.
"Fuck, Liam! Yes! Fuck, daddy!" I nearly screamed in pleasure as he started rubbing my clit harshly.
"Gonna cum for me? Use your words, princess," Liam said demandingly.
"Yes! I'm so c-close," I whimpered as I felt my orgasm approaching.
"Cum for me," Liam whispered in my ear.
I let out one last loud moan before my orgasm took over me. My back arched slightly as I bit my lip, letting small whines and whimpers escape as he continued to fuck me.
"Fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum," Liam groaned as his thrusts slowly got sloppier.
He pulled out and have his cock a few pumps before came with a groan all over my stomach.
"I think it's safe to say that you aren't grounded anymore," he mumbled and I let out a laugh.
"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you too," Liam said as we stared into each other's eyes.
This is love. To think it all started with one question, "have fun?".....