(33) Interesting Conversations

Start from the beginning

"What drug are you using?" Silivo asked

"The blue powder." Jennifer answered pulling out her lipstick "This is what I asked Cardinal for. Another chance with Xavier and make it last."

"You're still obsessed with Xavier?' he asked her

"Yes." she answered smearing the pink stuff over her lips in the mirror "I deserve him and he deserves a good girl like me. I could give him everything he wants."

What?

"Why are you doing this Jenn?" he questioned her "For Cardinal or for you?"

"For me." she answered now putting on mascara "I don't give a rat's tail about Cardinal I just need his resources."

"You're sick Jenn." He shook his head "Xavier may fall under you now but there's a lot you don't know about that boy. He could be violent when he's mad and if he finds out you're drugging him....."

"He won't find out!" she yelled at him fiercely "No one will! Just shut up and don't tell and he'll be mine and I'll steal money and pay you so you could leave this place! Got it?"

"Yes." he answered like a humble puppy

I crept away softly back to my room.

So that's why Xavi's been acting weird lately. Normally he'll make up with Royalty after a fight but Jenn must have drugged him before so he didn't know what the heck he was doing.

That...how the heck am I to tell Xavi this? He won't believe me in one go. I'll have to lead him to it and catch Jennifer right handed! Good plan. Let's go find Alessandro!

I sped off in search of my childhood friend. I found Geovanni making out with his girlfriend Savannah in the kitchen. I didn't want to interrupt but I need Alessandro. I could trust him with the secret now. I cleared my throat loudly making them pull apart. They looked at me, not mad that I interrupted.

"Sorry." Savannah apologized "We got a little carried away."

Savannah had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and toned skin. She was really pretty and a real spitfire when she was mad but soft and gentle when she was in a good mood. She was eighteen and we got along really well as she was like an elder sister who teased me a lot.

"No worries." I grinned "Didn't mean to interrupt but I need to know if you've seen Alessandro or if he went home already."

"Check his study." Geo suggested "I don't think he's going home today."

I nodded and before I got out the kitchen they were back to kissing. I went out quietly feeling a little jealous. I didn't have anyone to kiss me and make love to me lately.

Damien....

I pushed it out my head and went to Alessandro's study. I knocked and entered. Thankfully was there and I locked the door behind me quickly.

"Caio Nev-" he smiled getting up from the window seat but I covered his mouth with my hand in a flash

"I want to tell you something important but I need you to stay quiet. It's top secret." I said and he nodded

I released his mouth and pushed him into his study closet. I pushed aside some of his suit jackets and closed the door.

"What's up?" he asked confused

"I found out something important." I began in a soft whisper "I don't want the person to know I've guessed their secret or I might loss my twin brother."

His eyes widened.

"What!" he whispered back

"I was coming from my room to find you and I overheard Jennifer and Silivo talking." I started in a rush of whispered Italian "Jennifer has been drugging Xavier and that's why he must have broken up with Royalty without fixing things with her like they always do. It's part of Jennifer's plan. Remember her obsession with him and all the past drama? That's what she came back to finish! Xavier's in trouble!"

"Holy shit!' Alessandro ran his finger through his hair "She's back for him?"

I nodded.

"How on earth do we tell him that?!" I began to panic "She's using blue powder and that thing could erase all memories if over used and I think that's her aim. He could forget all of us!"

"Calm down." Alessandro took a tight grip on my wrist until it hurt "We'll think of something."

"But-" I began to protest

I was stopped by his lips crashing into mine. Fire exploded between us as childhood memories floated back. Alessandro and I were together when I was thirteen until he left when I was fifteen to go to Australia. After that came Damien then heart break. He slowly pulled away and looked deep into my eyes searching for something.

"Someone hurt you didn't they?" he asked softly "Someone other than me kissed you. Someone who broke you and left you shattered and confused. I want to take away the pain but what was between us as kids is behind us now. We can't love each other to that extent again but know that I still have feelings for you. Relax Neveah. Everything will be alright. I promise."

I was completely speechless as he pulled me into his chest and tears began to flow down. He completely strayed from the point and turned to part of me I didn't speak of for a while. He knew me inside out. I snuggled against his warm chest inhaling his familiar perfume.

"I missed you." he whispered in my ear.

"I missed you so much too." I leaned up and kissed his jaw before snuggling back into his arms

"We'll think of something." he comforted me "I promise."

After my emotional while in Alessandro's closet I left him and went downtown to cool off and think a little. It was night now and the mansion was too closed up for everything. I needed space and the park had tons of it. Everything was too much in such a short space of time; losing my best friend, a break up and a possibility of losing a brother.

I was so deep in my thought while I strolled through it that I wasn't looking where I was going until bumped into a muscular back and looked up. The figure turned around and I came face to face with a familiar and sexy face. Those piercing green emeralds and angular jaw which gave him the look of a Greek god!

"Neveah?" he asked confused "What are you doing out here without security this hour?"

"D-D-Damanico?" I stammered "You're alive?"

...................................

Alesseah or Damaneah? Things are getting twisted and dark!