Chapter 25: Rouge Attack

Start from the beginning

"Alpha!" Someone yelled.

Leo growled and quickly got off of me and stood in front of me protectively.

The guard's face turned bright red and I smacked my forehead.

Of course someone would walk in on that.

Poor Leo. Just got cockblocked.

"What?" River asked as he gained control.

"Rogues. South border." The guard said.

River cursed under his breath but nodded. "Go get my men. Tell them to wait outside. And call guards for Jack."

The guard nodded and ran off.

"Be careful." I mumbled as I hugged him from behind.

River turned around and pulled me close to him.

"I will. I love you." River said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too dork. You better come back to me." I threatened.

"You know a woman truly loves you when she threatens you." River teased. "But yes. I promise that I will come back."

I nodded and watched him run off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sighed as I looked through the fridge for something to eat.

I ended up grabbing an apple and I walked outside to sit on the porch.

I smiled at the quiet air.

No one was outside and the only noise was the wind blowing through the trees.

But right as I took a bite of my apple, I felt it.

The feeling of dread.

I quickly stood up and scanned the area.

That's when I saw it.

A group of rogue.

How did they get pass?

I dropped the apple and ran back inside.

"Everyone get out here now!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs.

Every room I ran passed, I banged on the door.

"Luna what's wrong?" A guard asked as he ran out of his room when he heard my panicked voice.

"Rogues. Outside. We are under attack." I mumbled as I stared at them.

"Did you say under attacked?" Micah asked as she walked towards me with my grandma.

I nodded. "I was outside and I felt it. Dread. I looked up and I'm staring at a large group of rogues."

"But how?" Julia asked. "Everyone is fighting them at the south border."

"That was a set up." A guard growled. "Everyone get ready! It's about to get messy."

"Luna. You need to go get safe with Miss Julia, Miss Micah, and your grandmother." Another guard said worriedly.

"Oh hell no." I said as I stood up straight. "I'm in charge. River is gone and I'm the Luna. We are going to attack."

"What should we do Luna?" A guard asked as he stared down at me proudly.