Chapter 20: Meeting A New Girl

Oh my gosh. Saving Allison is almost over and I'm gonna cry.

But don't you youngens fret, I have more books coming out on wattpad. And they are gonna be amazing. Well at least I hope they will be.

Okay. So remember when I told you guys that I was done with dating?? Ya well uh....maybe that was a lie.

So I met this really nice guy and he was gonna move back to his home state, but now that he met me, he is changing his mind. And he's really nice and sweet and cute and ugh.

He is my bestfriend's boyfriend's bestfriend lol. (Sorry if that was kind of confusing) but anywhore, he was talking to him and he goes "dude. She is so out of my league." And my friend told me that and I laughed because I said it was the opposite. Wellllll...my friend thought it was a good idea to tell him that I said that, and he was like "Noooo. That is not true at all." And ahhh!!!

But he's like an inch shorter than I am and I'm kinda sad about that, but I don't give a shit lmao. And he has the 'chin strap' for his beard and holy shit that is my weakness. But he is not country...like at all. He didn't even know what a combine was lmao. So t

Anywhore. On with this chapter.

---------------------

Jack

"Micah?" I asked as I watched her stare at me. "Micah? You've been like this for 15 minutes."

She ignored me and continued to stare.

After I told her everything that happened, she hasn't said anything or moved at all.

I don't even think she has blinked yet.

Betsy crawled into her lap and licked her cheek.

I was about to say her name again, but Micah stood up from the couch and started to pace.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Micah yelled.

I sighed. "I know. I was shocked to find out they were werewolves too but-"

"No! He fucking lied to you. That little mutt!" Micah yelled as she kicked my couch. "That little fucker. Who the hell does he think he is? And Hank?"

"Calm down." I said carefully as I stood up too.

"He knew what he was doing." Micah said as she stared at me. "That is not okay."

"I know that." I sighed. "Believe me. I was mad too."

"Mad?" Micah asked shocked. "I'd be furious. All that stuff that you told Leo or River or whatever, that was all a secret."

"I know." I said as I looked down.

"Are you okay?" Micah asked as she walked over to me.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm mad that he did it, but I can't be too mad."

"Why? You have every right to be mad." Micah admitted as she looked at me.

"I guess it's the fucking mate pull." I said harshly. "If we weren't mates, I'm pretty sure I would be even more mad."

"Probably." Micah laughed. "But I think that you need to talk to him and fix all of this. It's not good to leave on good terms."

"You're right." I agreed. "But I don't know if I can talk to him right now. I'm just hurt that he did that and tricked me."

"We are going over there right now and I will personally kill him myself." Micah nodded to herself and grabbed her keys.

Betsy let out a squeak and followed Micah.