Chapter 25: Rouge Attack

Start from the beginning

He's been hounding my ass lately about training. Kick harder. Punch harder. You're not doing it right Jack!

I narrowed my eyes at his back and followed him to the mat.

"Let's see what you can do little mate." River winked as he got in a fighting stance.

"My pleasure." I said seductively with a wink.

As Micah always puts it. Embrace your inner whore.

River's footsteps faltered for a second before he fixed it and charged for me.

I did a turning dodge and then faced him.

With his back still to me, I ran full speed towards him.

But he saw it coming.

He pushed me down and landed on top of me.

I groaned as my face hit the mat.

"You have to be faster." River mumbled next to my ear.

I smirked to myself and lifted my backside so it was pressed against his front.

"What was that?" I asked innocently as I pushed and put slight pressure on his friend.

River choked on his words and clenched his fists which were right next to my head.

"J-Jack." River whispered with a slight growl.

"Huh?" I hummed as I did it again.

River got distracted quickly and I used that to flip us over and pin his hands above his head.

I heard a deep laugh and saw that River's eyes were pitch black.

"Clever little mate." Leo smirked. "Very clever indeed."

I did a small bow. "Thank you Leo."

"I will say. I am impressed that you improvised. It's nice to know that you are quit to come to a conclusion and that you can think through problems." Leo laughed but then turned serious. "But you better not use that tactic with any other males little mate."

I smirked and lowered my face so my lips were hovering right over his. "Or what?"

Leo growled and tightened his grip on my hands. "Then I will slowly rip them to shreds. No one touches what is mine. You are my mate only. Not theirs."

Damn I love when he gets all possessive.

I smiled and lowered my face down a little bit.

Leo smirked and leaned forward to meet my lips.

But right as our lips were about to touch, I pulled back a little bit.

Leo growled and tried to lean forward again.

I did the same thing, but again pulled back right as our lips touched.

Leo growled again.

"Angry alpha?" I asked teasing.

Leo smirked and flipped us over.

"Nah. I can always overpower you." Leo chuckled as he bent down so his lips were right about mine. "And in more way than one."

I gasped as Leo said that, and he used that to swipe his tongue in my mouth.

He growled and pushed his lips harder to mine.

He released my hands and I immediately put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Damn." Leo growled softly as he kissed my mark. "I would take you right here, right now if I could."