0.1

It was a cold afternoon and the sun was setting. You looked outside your window and saw the gentle breeze hit against the light brown tree branches with red-orange leaves.

You sighed to the thought of being bored. It wasn't like you to be a boring person, but today just didn't seem like your day.

You stood up from your bed and went downstairs, greeting your kitten. Your kitten purred and rubbed itself against your bare leg.

You walked to the kitchen and grabbed a can of cat food, taking the top off and serving the cat food inside the cat dish for your kitten.

You smiled at the sight of your kitten eating and chewing. You went upstairs into your room and looked into your closet.

"Oh how I wish I was animated.."

You sighed and picked out a black Nirvana shirt, Dark wash jeans and white converse with blue and red strips around the shoe.

You got dressed for the day and walked to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. Paralyzed. You shook your head and smiled, grabbing your toothbrush and laying the toothpaste on the brush bristles.

You hummed "Guren No Yumiya" by Linked Horizon. You brushed your hair and made a silly face, laughing at yourself. You went downstairs and grabbed your bookbag. You kisses your kitten on the head and open the door to exit your house.

~Time skip to the end of school~

As you where walking home you felt as if someone was following you. With each step you took you encouraged yourself not to look back. You took a quick glance behind you. No one was there. You looked back in front of you and noticed a small titan key chain.

'Aw look at this cute little titan... I'll just take it since no one is around or even paying attention'

You grabbed the key chain, acting if it were yours, and walked home. You looked at the key chain and smiled. You admired its delicate material and stroked the face of the titan.

You sighed and put the key chain in your pocket and opened your front door.

'What I day.. I hope if anyone is home..'

You were greeted by your kitten; its soft fur rubbing against your leg. You dropped your backpack on the couch and ran upstairs.

You took a leap of joy on your bed and closed your eyes. With that you fell asleep, with the titan key chain in your pocket.

__________
Aye