Chapter 2

Picture of Jacksen Cedric

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I lay in bed, the sun peering through the window, turning away, I pull my blanket over my head.

My phone buzzes, pushing my covers off I realise it feels like Antartica in here. I put the phone on speaker phone, and grab a sweatshirt out of my closet.

"Jacksen, you won't belive what I just saw on Tv! Their giving away a free schoolership to Worthington High!" Jayden says in a really I pitch voice.

Jayden has been my best friend since we met on our first day of kindergarden. She's taller than me but not by much. She has dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, and she's really pale. Her parents are also loaded with money.

Me on the other hand, I have dark brown hair like her, I also have blue eyes, but my skin tans really eaisy. My 'parents' arn't even close to as rich as Jaydan's. My 'dad' owns a small car part store, and my 'mom' works at a buisness buliding, I dont know what she does.

Me and Jaydan might look a like but, we're different in every other way. She likes to go out and party, while I like to stay home and read or something. She thinks that school is just a place to get away from her family, I think of school as a place to get and education and a future, that doesn't evolve around boys.

Jadyan has been obbsessing about Worthington High ever since she found out that there are prince's there. I swear she's boy crazy. She dreams of going there and meeting a prince and having her own cinderella story. She's even described her perfect prince to me. He would be tall, have dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a perfect jaw line, he would always dress classy never trashy, he would be polite, and be her knight an shining armor. Jaydan day dreams a lot!

Should I tell her I got the schoolership?

"Woah Jaydan, calm down. It's just a school." I tell her

"Just a school? There are prince's there, there's royalty there! If I went there I would meet the perfect prince." Jayden shrikes into the phone.

"You know most of the boys there are probably rich snobs, right." I say, trying to reason with her.

"Dream crusher." She pouts.

"Well in other news, I got the scholarship. By the way I was thinking that we should go to the mall soon." I say.

Maybe she'll focus on the mall part?

"You got it! Oh, we're definitely going to the mall now. You need a whole wardrobe if you're going there!" She shrikes again.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she caught it.

"Ok, fine." I say.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm sit at my desk looking over the application form, and 'mom' walks in. She's supose to be at work. I thought I was home alone, guess not.

There goes my day of doing absoulotely nothing.

"Jacksen, i'm sorry of what happend last night. I know your father and I should have told you sooner." She says.

"Thanks for apologising, but thats not going to change anything, you lied to me for 19 years. I decided,I'm going to Worthington High. I leave January ninth." I tell her.

Her mouth opens like she's about to say something, but she never does. She turns around and walks out of my room closing the door behind her. Turning back to my desk I grab a pen and start filling out the application.

Name: Jacksen Cedric Age: 19

Why are you appling to this school?: I got a free scholarship.

Are you royalty or rich?: Neither

Phone number: 408-346-3826

Adress: 4573 O'Haven Dr.

*******

I finish filling out the application, and fold it back up putting it in a new envelop. I walk down stairs, my 'mom' is in the kitchen, I don't say anything and niether does she. I go out side and down the drive way towards the mail box. I make it just in time, seeing the mail truck down the street. I put the envolope in and walk back towards the house

Why didn't I put shoes on or grab a jacket before I came out here, its freezing!

***********

Like!
Vote!
Comment!

.