"Family or friend?"

"I'm his girlfriend and she's a cousin." I said lying so we can get in.

"Nathan is in room B36"

"Ok thank you so much!" I said telling the lady to the front desk and we ran to the elevator.

Once we got to the room Nate looked so bad. He has scratches everywhere, burns on his face, glass on him, tube in his nose to breathe and his heart was not doing so well...

We walked in and the doctor was there.

"Is he ok?" I said trying not to cry
"Not really... I'm afraid he might be in the hospital for a month or less it depends on how well he's doing."

I went beside him and sat down beside him on the huge hospital bed. I felt his Jett and it was fine but he could barley breath like me.

"You don't deserve this. I love you so much and it can't end like this. I want to have a good life with you. I want to make a family and have kids like we said. I want to marry you and make our live everlasting..." I started to cry and so did Katie.

Nate started to mumble....

Nate's POV:

I was walking but I don't know where. It was all white and I seen someone. I think it was Chelsea. I ran but I was stopped by... god.

"Nate you have a good choice. A life ahead of you with Chelsea on earth or see your loved ones from heaven."

Then my mom and dad appeared. I haven't seen them since I was a little kid. I ran over to my mom and dad and have them a hug. Then they disappeared...

This is such a hard choice for me, but I want to be with Chelsea.

I thought about it and I chose what I wanted to do with my life.

"God... I want to spend my life with Chelsea. She's the one that makes me happy and I am sorry for what I have done." I said crying trying to hide my tears.

"Nathan I accept the apology and yes, you can spend the rest of your life with Chelsea. Don't hide your tears Nathan your fine. You don't haft to worry like Chelsea is right now."

I looked up and through my eyes that were closed I seen Chelsea crying so hard and she had my hand in hers. I felt so bad.

"When can I go back?"

"In just a couple hours..."

"What time is that?"

"7:00 in the morning. Now I must leave Nate just fall asleep and you'll wake up the next day or you can choose to lay down and look up at Chelsea." God said chuckling and disappeared.

Chelsea's POV:

It was 9:30 and Nate's parents just left. The doctors came back to check his heart and it was doing well now and they said Nate is doing well but he's in a comma and will wake up tomorrow eventually.

"Chelsea, you haft to go back home your sick." Katie said

"No I'm not leaving Nate and I don't care I'll call you tomorrow so you can pick me up."

"Ok see you tomorrow I guess." Katie said as she left the hospital.

I grabbed a pillow on one of the chairs and a blanket and put it on the pull out bed to make the bed even bigger beside Nate.

"I love you Nate. I love you so much. Please come back." I said giving him a kiss on the lips lightly and then I fell asleep holding his hand.

Nate's POV:

"I love you to my lil mama. I promise I will come back and I will trey you right like a boyfriend should. Can't wait to see your beautiful eyes and body. I just want to hug you so bad, cuddle, and kiss you."

Then I closed my eyes and I could feel my hand warm from Chelsea's hand holding it under the blanket.

I fell into a deep sleep and dreamed of opening my eyes he next day to find Chelsea in my eyes...