Ill Kill You!!!

(Kurts POV)

Blaine is kissing me ,wait he is still kissing me, it feels kinda nice, no Hummel put your head together....

I pushed Blaine away and started across the yard to the front.

"Where the fuck are you going Hummel?"

I turned around to find blaine had followed me and was now face to face with me.

"I'm leaving, I would rather be beaten then have your faggot lips on me now get the fuck out of here!"

I turned on my heels and ran

looking back over my shoulder at Blaine who was standing there, he looked hurt, realy hurt .. but I couldn't deal with that right now, right now I had to hope my mom wasn't home.

Walking up to the front door I tried to open it and to my dismay, it was locked so I knocked on the door, a couple of seconds later my Mom was stood at the door, peering down on me.

"What the hell do you want?"

I kept my eyes down as i spoke to her.

"i left my keys inside and i'm locked out could you please let me in or at least unlock my door... please Mom..I-I mean madam."

She looked at me with wide eyes, her expression one of quite clear disgust.

"You will be punished and if you were smart you could get a hook and keep your key on you at all times, now come in and go see Seb For your punishment."

I nodded and headed down to the basement where my mothers boyfriends son's room was. Walking up to the door I knocked and waited for him to answer. I started shifting slightly, nerves creeping into my body, as a rough voice echoed through the

door.

"Who is it and what the hell do you want?"

"Seb, Mother has sent me down for punishment."

The door came flying open then and I was faced with a smiling Sebastian.

"Aww my pet I was hoping you would do something to come see me again, come in love."

As i walked in the room i was pushed onto the bed and the door slammed shut.

"You've been a bad boy haven't you Kurt....?"

Seb was now stood over me, glaring down at me.

"Yes Sir..."

I started to cry, Seb was in one of his moods meaning I was going be have a long night of crying.

"Now, on your knees before I get mother and say you need to be here all night"

I did as i was told and fell to my knees and closed my eyes so i could just pretend this wasn't happening.

i could hear the faint sound of Seb messing with his zipper and then the breez across my face as his pants hit the floor.

"Open your mouth Pet."

Slowly i opened my mouth and waited for what was next.

"mmmm such a beautiful mouth ... are you Sebbie wabbies little cum slut..? well are you!!"

Tears falling down my face i choked out.

"ye...yes Sir!"

Seb laughed and the next thing Sebs hand was in my hair and pushing my mouth over the head of his cock as i gagged when he hit the back of my throat he let out a moan and pushed me down more with every thrust slowly he got faster.