The Visit

Frankie Pov
"Liv Come On You Ready Now?!" I Said Growing Impatient, We Were Supposed To Have Left An Hour Ago But She Taking Forever , "hold On Doing My Hair " "that Shouldnt Take Long " "fuck You Frankie " She Said Laughing . Liv & I Really Didnt Communocate Until Jazz Got In This Trouble , But I Needed Her Help Seeing About Jazz So We Had To Talk More Than What We Was Doing. I Hate That Jazz Lost Our Baby I Was Really Looking Forward To Being A Dad Maybe When She Gets Out We Could Consider A Baby. "Okay I'm Ready " Liv Said Walking Out In Simple Jeans & A Hoodie "Really Nigga " I Said Pointing To What She Had On . "Anyways Come On " We Got Inside Her Car & Was On Our Way To The Prison.

"Whats On Ya Mind ?" She Said Looking At Me Then Back At The Road "You Think Jazz Would Want Another Baby ,Ya Know Since She Lost Ours " ... She Twisted Her Lip & Strached Her Nose She Only Does That When She Knows Something "Why You Do That ?" "Do What ?" She Said Doing It Again . "That!!! The Nose Thing ,You Only Do That When You Know Something " ... She Took A Deep Breath "The Baby Jazz Was Carrying Wasn't Yours It Was Teddy's, Ace's Friends.... Unless She Was Lying Saying It Was " I Shook My Head "But She Showed Me The Test & Everything " "look Bro I'm Just Saying, Nobody Knows The Truth But Jazz & GOD " I Nodded, Maaan If Jazz Lied About Carrying My Baby Ima Be Pissed Tf Off Like I Bought He Food, Clothes, Paid Her Bills & Then She Lies About A Baby. That's Mad Childish & Stupid Asf! We Pulled Up To The Prison & Got Out. We Signed In & Waited On Her To Come Out "I'm Nervous " I Said Shaking "It'll Be Okay " She Said Rubbing My Arm 5 Minutes Later Jazz Walked Out, To Be A Prisoner She Still Looked Good. "Hey Mama! How You Doing " Liv Said "I'm Good, You? " "Same " Jazz Smiled "Still Holding Ace Down" .. Liv Laughed "Yeaaah, Thats My Baby " ... "Hows Teddy " "He's Good They Ready To Get Out " She Nodded "They Not The Only One " ... Jazz Looked At Me "Frankie, Your Awfully Quiet " I Squinted My Eyes At Here "Liv We Need Some Alone Time " .. "Okay Ill Be In The Lobby Bye Jazz Love You " "You Too " She Walked Out .

"Why You Wanted To Be Alone?"
"Cause I Need Answers " She Nervously Chuckled "okaaay" "Was The Baby You Were Carrying Mine Or This Teddy Character? " She Looked At Her Feet "Teddy's " ... I Shook My Head "So Why You Lie? " "Frankie I'm Sorry, I Still Had Love For You... & I Wanted To Have Your Baby But I Wanted & Want To Have Teddy's " ... I Slammed My Hand On The Table Making Everyone Around Us Look At Us "Jazz You Are So Fucking Stupid, That Nigga Didn't Love You & He Don't Love You... All You Were Was Some Damn On Call Pussy Who Mistakenly Got Pregnant, Dont You Think If He Really Loved You Ylou Wouldn't Have Had To Kill His Girlfriend Cause What A Nigga That Loves His Girl Or A Girl He Tryna Get Gone Drop Everybody For That Girl... But Yo Dumb ass Was To Stupid To See That Shit, Don't See Me No Mo Letter Asking For Shit Since Yo Head Is So Far Up Teddy's Ass Ask Him " I Said Leaving Her There In Tears, Shit I Was Just Keeping It Real What I Look Like Coming To See, Putting Money On Her Books, Putting Money On Her Calling Cards To Call Home & She say Some Shit Like She 'Had ' Love For Me & She Still In Love With Some Other Bitch Man.

Well Maybe Teddy Can Help Her Out With Money Cause I'm Not Finna Help Nobody That Don't Show Any Appreciation For What I Take Out My Day To Do For Them. Liv & I Got In The Car & Drove Back To My Place, I Decided To Call Hannah Over & Grill Some Meat Before This Cold Weather Set In.

****probably Wont Hear A lot From The Jail Birds (Ace, Teddy Or Jazz ) Unless Somebody goes to visit them or they call someone, Idk how prison life is & i have the slightest idea *******

******couple Chapters Left ****

Diamond Pov (Peaches Daughter)
"Yeah Baby I Love You " My New Nigga I Snatched Up Said, "you Fr?" I Said Rubbing Is Dick Through His Pants "Yeah, You Gone Do It Or Not " I Smirked & Pulled His Dixk Out & Started sucking.

~
~
~
"Bye Leon " I Said Waving As His Car Drove Out My Drive Way. I Turned Around & Seen This Red Mercedes Parked Next To Tyes Car "Omg Is This My Car? " I Said Getting Excited. I Ran In The House "TYE WHO CAR OUTSIDE, IS IT MINE?!" ... "Nah Thats Mine " Malcoms 'Daughter ' Said Walking Out The Living Room Eating Popcorn "What Are You Doing Here? " ... "Came To Check On Y'all , See If You Were To Be Home These Last 3 Days You'd Know That I've Been Stopping By Everyday To Check On You & Tye " ... I Crossed My Arms "I Can Take Care Of Myself " ... She Nodded "Okay... Well You Might Wanna Take Care Of That Nut Stain On Your Shirt Too " She Said Pointing To Where Leon Had Nutted On My Face & I Guess It Dripped. "That's Not Nut, Its Cotton " "I Bet " .. "uggh, Where's Tye?" "He Just Left With Some Friends, Look I Gotta Go... Order Some Food " She Gave Me A Twenty & Left.

I Walked Up To My Room, Took A Shower ,I Put On My PJ's Then Decided To Call Nazerre Over So We Could Have A Little Fun. "Wusup" He Said As I Opened The Door, "Hey, Come On In " ... "Damn Y'all Living Big " he Said Looking Around "Thanks " We Walked Up To My Room. Y'all Know What Happened, He Laid That Pipe Down. It Was 3:00 In The Morning When I Heard The Door Open, I Walked Downstaris It Was Tye. "Why You Home So Late? " He Looked Up "Why You Up So Late Don't You Got School In The Morning?! " I Rolled My Eyes "yeah But Thats Not The Point You Could've Called & Said I'll Be Home Late " ... "Now Diamond When Have We Ever Called Each & Told Each Other Some Shit Like That " I Didn't Say Anything, "Excalty " He Said Walking Away.