Love Is What Love Does

Olivia Pov
"Hey Luke " I Said Walking Up To The Bar "Hey Boo, Where You Been? " "Busy ... Aww You Missed Me?" He Laughed "Just A Lil Bit, Aye Yo Big Booty Friend Here She Ran In The Bathroom Crying " "Okay, Thanks For Telling Me " "No Problem " I Walked To The Bathroom ,Jazz Was In Her Fit For Tonight, Crawled Into A Ball Crying "Jazz Baby Whats Wrong?"  "Frankie!" "What Happened To Frankie? " I Said Kneeling Down Comforting Her "Last Night When I Went Upstairs He Was All Up In Some Bitch " I Shook My Head "Damn, Jazz You Can't Sit Here Crying... You Gotta Get Up & Move On " She Wiped Her Eyes "You're Right " She Stood Up "Now Go Out There, Shake That Ass ,Make Some Money & Forget About Frankie " She Giggled "Thank You Liv " We Hugged "Thats What I'm Here For " . "Well let Me Go Make This Money " She Walked To The Back Where The Strippers Get Ready. I Walked Back Over To The Bar "She Good?" "Yeah She Straight" "iight " . "Aye Boo, A Bottle Of Rosé Is Needed In V.I.P " Hannah Said "Okay " "Here Ya Go" Luke Said Handed Me The Bottle. I Walked Up To V.I.P "Over Here Beautiful The nigga That Ace Was Fussing With The Other Day Said, I Walked In His Direction "Here You Go" "Your Ace Girl Right?" I Laughed "I'm Nobodys Girl" He Smirked "Oh Really " He Grabbed A Napkin "Give Me A Pen ".I Handed Him A Pen, He Wrote His Number Down & Handed It To Me. "What I'm Supposed To Do With This?" "I Can Take Care Of You " He Said Licking His Dry Ass Lips .."I Hear Ya Talking " He Looked My Body Up & Down "I Gotta Get Back To Work" "Get With Me You Wont Have To Work No Mo " He Yelled After Me.

~
~
~

3 Months Later
"Mommm!! " I Yelled Walking In Her House, She's Back Home Now "Hey Pumpkin ,I'm In The Living room " Jazz & I Walked To The Living Room "Hey Ma " Jazz Said Hugging My Mom "Hey Jazz, How Y'all Girls Doing? " We Sat Down "Good" We Said In Union. "Thats Good, I'm Gone Be Gone For 3 months... My Boo Taking Me On A Cruise To The Bahamas " "Okay Ma I See Ya " Momma Laughed "Girlaaa Yes Ms.Long Trynaa Have Sexual Intercourse " Jazz Said Making Me & My Momma Laugh "Where Renée Evil Ass At?" "Who?" Jazz Said . "My Ex Girlfriend & Idk But She's Pregnant By The Man She Was Cheating On Me With ,She Should Be Like 3 Or 4 Months Now " "Wait How Tf A Lesbian Get Pregnant? " Jazz Asked Laughing "She Wasn't A Lesbian " My Said With A Stank Face. "Y'all Girls Want Something To Eat?" ... "Yesssssss Pleaaaase" Jazz Sang . Momma Laughed "Okay".

"Jazz Look " I Said Showing A Facebook Post On My Phone

She Moan Frankie
Why Is That When A Bitch Catch You With Somebody Else She Wanna Flip Out, But We Don't Even Go Together So Why You Flipping Out For Ma...  Play Your Role!

"I Got His Bitch" Jazz Said Unlocking Her Phone. I Scrolled Down My Feed Some More When I Seen That I Had 3 New Updates

She Moan Frankie
Why Is That When A Bitch Catch You With Somebody Else She Wanna Flip Out, But We Don't Even Go Together So Why You Flipping Out For Ma...  Play Your Role!

Comments:
Jazz-Lynn Anderson: Why Tf You On This Bitch Sneak Dissing?!  I Pretty Sure Everybody Know I Came To Yo Lil Party Looking For You & You Was Fucking Some Other Bitch... & What Female Do You Know That Wouldn't Flip Tf Out? You Had Me Thinking That I Was The Only One. But I Was The Dumb One For Believing Yo Lying Ass!  Trust!!!!!!  You Don't Have To Worry About Jazz-Lynn Myanna Anderson Chasing, Crying, Or Fighting Over You...

She Moan Frankie: Maaan Jazz You Know You Gone Be Back... Just Wait & See! 

Jazz-Lynn Anderson: Just Wait & see Then BITCH!

"Y'all Is Crazy " I Said Laughing "Nah That's Him, Flexing For Damn Facebook" I Shook My Head "Thats What Niggas Do " "Girls Foods Done , Go Wash Up" 

Teddy Pov
"Aceeeeeee I need Money" India Said Whining, We Chilling At His Place Before We Go To The Trap "How Much?" "About 10,000" "Damn What You Tryna Buy" I Said Looking Back & Forth From Her To Ace "Stay Over There" She Said Rolling Her Eyes "Here " Ace Handed Her His black Card "Thanks Babe " She Walked Out "Bruh You Brazy Asf Giving That Hoe Yo Black Card" He Put His Wallet Back In His Pocket "Maaan Hush, You Ready To Go" "Yeah Come On" . We Got In The Car & Went To Get Calvin, We Pulled Up To Calvin's House, Ace Honked The Horn, He Walked Out & Got In. "Wusup Y'all" He Said Putting His Seat belt On. "wuddup" We Pulled Up To The Trap & Got Out.

"HOW'd That Meeting Go?" Calvin Said Rolling A Blunt "Good, We Got 2 More Connects " Ace Said Looking At The Security Cameras "Oh Fr Who?' "The Jamaicans & The Haitians " He Nodded. "Aye Man, We Should Throw A Pool Party This Saturday " I Said, They Nodded "Thatll Be Good, Invite Squad ' "Calvin We Are Sqaud " Ace Laughed "Shol Is We Don't Got No Friends " .. "Y'all Know What I Mean Like, Liv, Her Friend, India Ass,Sandals,Me, You, Ace, Shit Thats Bout It Right?" Me & Ace Nodded "Yeah, I Think So " Ace Said.

~
~
~
"Baby You Sure You Wanna Do This? " Sandra Said Holding The Pregnancy Test Box "Yeah, Go Take It Boo" . She Went In The Bathroom.. I Was Watching Tv When I Got A Text From The Girl In The Mall

Text Convo
Dana:Hey Boo
Me:Wusup
Dana:Nothing Chilling, Wyd?
Me:Watching Tv..
Dana:Tryna Come Thru Tonight?
Me: Yeah, Text Me The Address.. Be There Bout 1
Dana:  Okay
End Of Text Convo

Sandra Came Out The Bathroom Sad "Damn Baby You Still Not Pregnant? " She Shook Her Head...  "Schedule A Doctor Appointment, We'll Figured Out Whats Going On " "Teddy I'm Sorry " "Wym?" I Said Holding Her "I'm Sorry That I Can't Get Pregnant I Know That All You Want Is A Baby & As You Girlfriend I'm Supposed To That To You & I Can't " She Started Crying, I Held Her Tighter "Baby Its Okay, We'll Just Keep Trying & If That Doesn't Work Then we Can Always Adopt " She Looked Into My Eyes "I Love You " .. "I Love You Too" . We Cuddled Until She Fell Asleep.

1:00am
*buzz Buzz* I Heard My phone Vibrate. It Was A Message From Dana

Text Convo
Dana: You Still Coming Baby?

I Looked Down At Sandra & Smilied ,I'm Not About To Cheat On My Beautiful Girlfriend Baby Or No Baby. Ima Be Faithful For Now On Or Least Try To Be.

Me: Nah, Bad Headache! 
End Of Text Convo