Chapter 1

Chapter One

GangLand, U.S.A. - 9 Ol' Clock Am - Florida Bound - Savage Mafia - Year 2013

Pocahontas King

Point Of View

I was awaken by the front door being knocked on. I lowkey didn't even remember how I got home last night. The only thing I remember was Duke and I were about to go sit down and gun shots just ring out.

I looked next to me to see a sleeping Gia. I looked at the time to see it was only 9 am in the morning. I threw the blanket off of me and walked down stairs to the door that nobody couldn't hear.

I open it to be face to face with him, Aladdin. Damn this man looked so good.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He smiled and handed me back my phone I didn't even know I lost.

"You left this in my truck yesterday and I also came by because we got to handle some business. Your father said you could help me with it." He said. I eyed him. I wasn't understanding exactly what he was talking about and what my father had to do with it.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just go get ready and we'll talk about it in the car." He said walking away. I shut the door and ran back into my room.

"Gia wake up!" I yelled shaking her body.

"What!" She said sitting up in my bed.

"You never gonna believe who at my door?"

"Who the police?" She asked.

"No Aladdin. He said we got something to handle so, imma have to go with him" I said going through my closet. I pulled out a pair of faded skinny jeans, a Burberry Carmel button up top, and a pair of timbs.

I brushed my teeth and wash my face. I put my hair in a ponytail and grab my bag and my phone. Gia followed me down stairs. "I'll be back in about a hour or two," I replied walking into the kitchen.

I grab a Fiji water and a granola bar from the pantry. "Girl don't worry. Imma call Duke to pick me up." She replied.

We both walk towards the front door. I walked out and I heard her locked the door behind me. I walked over to Aladdin's truck and got in.

He was on the phone when I got in. He eyed me and told who ever he was talking to he'll call them back. "So where are we going and what exactly did my dad tell you that I could help with?"

He sighed. "Look your pops in some trouble."

"What type of trouble? Is he okay? Where is he?" I question him. My father was suppose to be in Cuba. He was meeting a connect there. He was suppose to be back today.

"He got caught up in some trouble in Cuba. They got him held up for 12 million American dollars." He replied.

"Well let's go get the money then." I replied.

"It's not that easy. Your father has that money in a offshore account. At a certain time some money is release into his account. For example, he could have 10,000 in the bank right now and 12 million in a offshore account. Every 6 months your father gets blessed with 100,000 into his bank account." He replied.

"So what are you saying? I'm not able to get my father out because we broke? Listen to me, I have about 2.9 million in a bank account right now that hasn't been touch since I was 18. I having a saving account of 100,000.00 and I'm probably getting bless with more. So what's the problem?" I questioned.