Chapter 3: SOUL!!!

Oh no.....

We hopped onto our vehicles,me and Soul on his motorcycle, Maka and Chal on Chal's hoverboard.

"Let's go guys", Soul says,grasping on my hands,making sure I was holding onto him,causing me to blush.

" Yeah",Chal added,heading off in the direction we were heading.

We finally started heading to Italy.
~~~~~
We stopped our vehicles in front of a old church,eyeballing it made me shiver at the sight of what layed inside.

"Come on lets get this sword to Lord Death", Soul smirked, his sharp white teeth showing as he helped me off the bike,me blushing slightly.

" Why the hell is our first mission to grab a demon sword that barely noone can find?!",Chal asked,getting off the bike and holding the board down so Maka could get off.

I laughed  cautiously,"I don't know but this will effect our rep. if we mess it up,well,in a bad way..."

Chal shrugged and jumped into the air only to come back down in Maka's hand as a ice staff. Soul and I nodded and Soul did the same exact thing,landing in my hand as a scythe. I swiftly swung Soul around like I knew how to use him,in which I did.

"Wow you can swing me around nicely (Y/N)",Soul said through his reflection, that in which I saw.

" Thx,well your easy to handle",I replied, holding my cheek to see if I was blushing, in which I was.

Maka then swung Chal in front of me and Soul."I sense a human soul,but its being consumed by a kishin,the demon sword dweller.

I paused, using my soul seeing abilities to spot the same thing in the happening. I trembled and I knew Soul felt me tremble because his torso became human again and he gave me a slight hug.

"We can do this guys", he smiled,turning his torso back to the blade. I nodded returning the smile and we pushed open the doors to see a boy with pink hair holding the demon sword,in which I believed,in his hand.

" Why are you here?The doors only open inward not outward",the boy stuttered,holding his arm.

Then the sword disappeared inside of him and came out of him back as a big black monster with balls with X's as his eyes.

"Corona you don't have to talk to them", It started," all we have to do his kill them like we did to those humans!!"

I gasped,as did Maka,Chal and Soul,"You didn't ki-",Soul started to say through his reflection in the blade but was interupted by me swinging him towards the two.

"Why the hell would you break the first rule about being a Meister!?",I  screamed, running up to Corona as he deflected with the sword.

" Scream resonance..",he sighed as the sword mutated a mouth which yelled a high pitched scream that vibrated Soul.

"GAHH!!", Soul yelled,I looked at him as Corona kicked me in the gut,pushing us to the doors.

" Soul are you OK?!",I yelled as he turned human again,blood trickling off his face.

"Y-yea,I'm fine (Y/N)", he groans,laying on my lap," Maka,Chal your turn... "

They nodded and headed towards Corona, using their soul resonance ,Frozen Hunter,but they were soon hurled back to the door unconscious.

"YOU SON OF A-", I started to say as I ran towards him with a recovered Soul in my hand. But I got hurled back,getting stabbed in the arm and the force knocking Soul out of my hand and me against the door,barely consious.

" You die now",Corona muttered,holding her companion over me. But when he slashed it down,I looked up and saw Soul in front of me as he fell down onto of my lap,with a gash in his stomach,heavily bleeding.

"Soul?!", I yelled at first....

But no reply or gruge.....

" SOUL!!!!!!".....
__________
(A/N)

Damn.... Yea I'm sorry....
Soul:Soo not cool...
Me:*jumps*really Soul go to your room!!
Soul: Nope *kisses cheek*
Me:Your spoiled
Soul:*smirks* I know hon
Me:Well hope you enjoyed the chapter and*gets grabbed by waist* goddammit Soul: leave a thumbs up *tickles*Bye!!