Disease

When I awoke the next morning, I frowned to myself. It was very early, maybe about.... Four? I glanced at the clock besides my nightstand. It's four o five a.m. Wow. It's early.

Sighing, I stood up and quickly took a shower. I pulled on my uniform.

My inform was simple, it was a black skirt, with a grey pull over and a red and gold tie. I wore some black high tops.

Brushing though my newly cleaned hair, I pulled it up in its usual ponytail. I had no make up on, because I'm it an Aphrodite child.

After finishing up, I packed up my school bag. I layed it on my bed, because I'd one back up to get it. Sighing, I skipped down stairs.

"So.... What should I do..." I murmmered to myself.

Suddenly, I had an idea.

I skipped out of the portrait hole, and I skipped to the library, but then ran back for my bag.

The librarian, Madame Pince, eyes me. Why is she up? More importantly, why am I up?

"Are you sure you wanna read? Being dyslexic?"

I frowned. "Yes. Just because I am dyslexic-" she sighed.

"Go into the restricted section, Black. Just don't go and murder me and my family."

She has a family? I sighed as she left in a hurry, obviously scared of me. With a huge sigh, I sat my bag across a table.

I wandered one of the shelf hallways, and looks for something that stuck out. Aha! Hmm...

I pulled the book with me to the table. It was in a brown leather covering, with a golden embroidery and spine. It said, in Ancient Greek: 'Ancient Greek Writing''. Easy.

I easily slipped it into my bag and skipped to the great hall, hyper. Please. I've sword fought a bunch of deadly mythical monsters. I began to read it. It read:

Ηαδες (hades)

Ζεις (Zeus)

Ποσιδεον (posideon)

Ατηενα (Athena)

Ηρθα (Hera)

Ηεστια (Hestia)

Δεμετερ (Demeter)

Αρτεμις (Artemis)

Αροξξο (Apollo)

Απεριόριστε (Aphrodite)

Αρχές (ares)

Ηεπηεστθς (Hephateus)

Food began to appear, so I stuffed the book back into my bag. People started to file down to the hall and sat at their tables.

I saw the Weasley twins come down. Ron, Ginny, Percy, Harry, and Hermione came down. The sat by some of they're friends: Oliver Wood, Alica Spinnet, Angelina Johnson, Seamus Finnigan, Neville Longbottum, Katie Bell, Lee Jordan, Dean Thomas, you know, the works.

I waved. "Hi, guys!" I said, cheerfully and say next to Hermione. Hermione was on my left, while George was on my right.

"Hello, Adele. How are you this morning?"

"I'm good, thanks, Percy." I smiled.

"So..... What's it like? Having a murderer for a dad."

I paled. Dean... Dean how could he say that?

"I wouldn't know."

"But Sirius Black is your dad." I sighed.

"He has a point there." Hermione announced.

I shrugged. "I've only met him once. When I was born. He left when I was two."

"Two? Then how are you in your third year?"

I rolled my eyes.

"I was born Spetember twenty sixth, Harry."

"Oh. But you still-"

"I am not my father. I want him dead, personally. He left me here alone. I've been expelled a lot. Never have really had a real home until I was about eight. September twenty fifth... I got my real home then."

"We're just saying that-"

"Oh, your just saying that I'll murder you all because my dads a murderer?" I angrily said. "Well, Ronald Weasley, your wrong. Unless.... You'd like me to."

Fred then spoke up. "So you could kill us easily? Then.... We probably should ignore you."

"Okay. Do that then. I'll be an outcast, per usual."

I strutted out of the great hall after getting my time table.

I then looked back after I left, and stared at the closed oak wooden door.

"And I'll be that disease that nobody will try to cure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll say that Potions was defiantly interesting, though I disagreed with the theory. Snape was rather cold towards me.

Severus Snape was a greasy haired man, with olive skin. He had black eyes, like he had seen everything so far in his life. It by staring into them, I can tell that my presumption was correct.

"Adele Black... Our newest.... Disease."

I smirked. "Well, I am a disease no one will try to cure."

"Cheeky comments.... Just like your father had."

"Don't compare me to my murderer father. It will end badly."

Okay, the theory wasn't bad, but it was teacher.

DIVINATION:

Divination was taught by Professor Sybil Trewlney.

A worked on tea leaves today. She looked at mine.

"My my............. Interesting, your tea leaves are! You have a sword.... Danger... You are in great danger! A owl.... Wisdom. You will gather wisdom. A crossbow... Hmm......... You will kill something soon! You will kill a monster! The shape I also see is a................... A fury! You will kill a fury sometime soon!"

That was it for me.

"Okay. I'm taking this class for school, but this is a load of crap. I'm sorry, I'm out."

I walked out. I give up too easily. Very easily. I headed out into the courtyard, because I had Care of Magical Creatures next, and even though it was in one hour, I wanted to have a good look at the grounds.

As, I, the Disease walked down by the forest, I saw a monster.

There was a fury waiting for me by the edge of the forest.

So, being the Disease I am, I went to fight it.

To fight a fury.