Ethan Search Party

"Philby! How could you leave him behind?" 

"Sorry! It was either him dying or SBS" 

"Wait a second. What do you mean 'SBS." Amanda hadn't been informed about Ethan being left behind. 

"Sorry, Amanda! I didn't know what to do!" Philby was full-heartedly upset. Usually he wouldn't feel bad about a mistake, scientifically mistakes are accidents and accidents are... well... exactly that. Willa had trained him well, and instead of just going along with things, he now felt guilt when it came mistakes (or accidents) and apologized with a genuine apology.

"Maleficent was there, and she threw a fireball at him. He push-"

"Philby... I cannot say it is okay that my child is stuck, most likely in DHI shadow because of the timer you put on the projector, and in SBS. But, I know we can get him back." Amanda was about to cry. She had a new kid and had lost one over night Her hormones were all over the place.

"I didn't know he could push! He almost sent her off her feet!" Philby was still the same curious guy, who didn't know how to hold back curiosity.

All the parents, and Angela, were in Amanda and Finn's room. The rest were in Charlene and Maybeck's room eating loads of breakfast desserts. It was currently 8:30 A.M.

"Yeah, he got them at birth like I did...He actually has a mix of Jess' powers and mine."

"That's quite remarkable." Philby said in astonishment.

"Wait! What do you mean by 'pushing' and 'levitation?'" Angela was very confused. She typically picked things up quick, so when she runs into a problem she doesn't fully understand she gets flustered.

"Long story short, Amanda has super human abilities, and so does Jess. She passed them down to her childr-"

"Some of my children" Amanda interrupted Philby. Angela was surprised and now had the answer to what had happened at the hospital with the doors.

"What are we going to do about Ethan? Let's go back and save him!" Angela wanted to get back out there. She feeds on adventure, but other than her need for adventure, she wanted to save Ethan. She didn't really understand the concept of "DHI shadow" or "SBS" but she figured that t was dangerous and that he needed saving.

"You're not going." This was the first time that Finn had spoken since they returned. His voice was deep and raspy.

"What? Why not?"

"I speak for all of us when I say this; you cannot come. We can't risk losing you too."

"But I care about Ethan as much as you do! I was there when he was taken, or put into DHI whatever-its-called and I want to be there when he's out!"

"I understand, but you cannot come! Willa, Charlene, Maybeck, go to bed. Philby cross us over, but not Angela. She'll stay here with Amanda and will help take caree of the children along with her sister." Finn was back in charge, just like before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy.... But I hope to update more! There's a lot more in store!