Finding Ethan?

"I'm sorry Angela... I wish you could go too, but it's too dangerous for you out there. You haven't been in this as long as we have." Amanda knew very well how it felt to know that someone you love is in grave danger, even when you don't fully understand the danger that they are facing. Even though Angela hasn't told anyone about how she feels about Ethan, its very obvious, at least to Amanda it is.

"It is fine. Ahhh..." Angela moaned while cupping her head in her hands.

"Are you okay?"

"Ummm... No. My head hurts."  Her face was scrunched up, and her face red. "I think I'm getting a migraine."

"Oh, Honey! Go drink some Advil, and go to bed!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Your sister and I can take care of the children."

"Thanks, Amanda. We have Advil in our room. I'll be back as soon as it starts to wear off."

"Okay."

"Liar." Was whispered across the room from Gabriella. Amanda didn't hear it. Angela had been in acting classes since she was two, along with piano, violin, and clarinet. Her sister, on the other hand, was more into dance. Gabriella danced classical ballet, and pointe. Their other siblings didn't do much.

As soon as Angela made it to her room, which wasn't far, she got on her computer, and started to figure out a way to set a timer, and to cross herself over.

___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___

(AT WDW)

"Philby, for when is the timer set?"

"Us, and your kid, should be projected until 12AM. So four hours."

"Finn, I'm soo sorry that this happened." Willa was saddened by the thought of losing a child as Fin had. Their own parents had to go through the same thing, the thing is, their parents didn't fully understand what they had to go through in the parks, and they did.

"Its okay." Even thought clearly Finn wasn't. "He shouldn't be far"

Ethan had been projected. He not only was in SBS but DHI shadow, for all the projectors had been shut down right after the rest returned. But somehow he projected far from where Philby had chosen for them to appear.

___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___

(BACK TO THE PHILBYS' ROOM)

Angela had hacked into the system and could now see where the rest where projected. They were all in the regular return/project location except Ethan.

Didn't dad have them all project in the same place?  Angela thought.

He was near the Ariel ride, where they had previously seen Ursula.

I definitely have to tell them now, and go DHI. But what about if Amanda were to check up on me? She would find me sleeping, and not responding she would know that I went to find Ethan. But if I tell her she'll want to go... And she's in no condition to go...

___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___

(ETHAN)

Ethan suddenly projected in... in... Ariel's ride?

He walked down the isle of non-moving shells. He heard a shift. Then heard suction-cups. Or... or were they tentacles? Like from an octopus?

"MMWWAHHAAHHA! Your mine now."

"Why do you want me?"

"You'll attract the girl."

"Angela?"

"Yes."

"But, she doesn't like me."

"You'll be surprised."

"But why do you want her?"

"She's the answer to the prophecy... And I can't have that prophecy filled you see? And I need her before Maleficent gets her. You see? She wants her more than I do... And a deal will be in place. You see?" Ursula takes Ethan has him look into an enchanting mirror, Whispers something into his ear, and he disappears...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days of updates? In the same week? I'm spoiling you too much... But that's okay.  Pease make sure you comment, and follow! I love hearing feedback, and knowing whether or not you like my stories. Make sure you read "A Different Neverland" If you watch Once Upon A Time, it'll interest you...