Chapter 55- "You will be good mom someday"

Start from the beginning

We walked up and Mark opened the door and we all walked in, and we all took our coats off.

We walked further into the church and my mom opened the door leading us to all walk in.

It was decorated with Christmas colored decorations and candles were lit.

We took a seat in the pew, Eli came over then giving Lex a quick kiss and taking a seat next to her.

It was Eli, Lex, Mom, Gwen, Max, Mark, and I in that order.

"Tatum"! Someone whispered/yelled.

I turned to see Zoe and she hugged me.

I stood up and grabbed her hand leading her out of the church and into the walk in area where people can stand in talk.

I picked her up and set her on my hip and walked up to find Mrs. Lockwood.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around to look at me.

"I believe this one belongs to you" I chuckled.

She took Zoe from me and said "Thank you Tatum! She just ran off and I didn't know where she went".

I nodded "No problem".

"Damn" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and looked a River, he was dressed in a suit and I walked up and smiled "Hey".

"Hey" he pecked my lips "You look amazing".

"And so do you" I said.

"And even in heels, I'm still taller then you" He said and I rolled my eyes as he was probably half an inch taller then me.

A little girl about 1 year olds, in front of us turned around and stared at me as she chewed on a baby toy.

I smiled at how cute she was; woth her red sparkly Christmas dress and black little flats with her hair done in a ponytail.

She stared at me with memorization and put her hand out to me.

"Hi" I whispered to her.
She giggled in response and held on to my index finger with her whole hand.

I smiled at her and River kissed the side of my head and put his lips by my ear "You will make a good mom someday".

I smiled at him and my cheeks flushed red.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Tatum!" My mom yelled from downstairs "Can you get the door"?!

I stood up from my bed and walked out, we were back at home and my mom was getting ready for everyone to come over.

I took off the heels but my forced me to stay dressed 'nicely'.

I walked downstairs and opened the front doors.

"Hey"! My aunt Phoebe and uncle Drew walked in with Scarlet, Logan, Jasmine, Ryan, and Lily.

"Hey" I said hugging them "Merry Christmas".

"Where's your mom"? Aunt Phoebe asked.

I pointed over to the kitchen "Cooking".

Then Aunt Phoebe and Uncle Drew went to the kitchen.

"So you fix the guitar"? Logan asked.

I nodded "Yeah it's good now".

"I can't believe you bought him a new truck"! Scarlet exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes "He needs a new one; desperately, and I know he won't buy himself one".

* * * * * * * * *