"I definitely don't want to let you two hook up..." Maehara stated as he sweat dropped.

Karma laughed a little at their reactions before realizing something. "What were you guys expecting anyways?"

"Kaguya," the whole room was filled with the voices of every one of the males inside it as they called it in unison.

"And why is that?~"

"Well you always look at her during class." Sugino stated.
"Yea,and it's not like that normal look you know it's like a daydream stare.." added Takebayashi.
"And if course we know you guys get together on Saturdays~"

"Hahaha shut up you guys.We aren't a thing." Karma laughed while pushing his classmates' statements.

"You can't deny it, Karma. You like her." Maehara sung out placing his hand over the red hair male.

"Like the sister of Asano Gakushuu? Send me to hell first." he joked.

"But you know, it does seem like one of those cliché romance anime...." The boys turn to see the owner of the voice, Nagisa.

"Wow. Even Nagisa's on board with this ship." Terasaka stated.

"Ahahahhaha. Don't worry. This will all be kept a secret among us only." Isogai said as he folded the result paper. "I mean most of us won't want this getting out so as far as the girls and Sensei is concerned-" he turned towards the window pane and to his shock he saw Koro Sensei against it. All this time, he was peeping and jotting down the rankings!

When they found out, the yellow creature quickly ran away.

"OI! Hold it right there you damn octopus!  Don't think you're getting away when you invaded your student's privacy like that!!" The boys started to chase after the creature angrily.

"Nufufu~ Sensei's super speed exist in order to learn this kind of info,"

***

Meanwhile in the girls room...

"EHHHH?! Bitch Sensei's only 20?!!" The female students exclaimed in shock.

"You're pretty experienced, so I figure you'd be older..." Kataoka added which was followed by Hinano's agreement.

"A woman's beauty is fleeting..." Irina spoke as she grabbed a pastry from one of the boxes set on the floor. "Unlike me, you girls...were born into a country which isn't particularly dangerous."

"Be grateful and use everything you have to make yourself shine as a woman..."

The girls turned to each other and exchange glances.

"Bitch sensei said something respectable..."
"That's kind of brazen~" Nakamura sung.

The look on Irina quickly turn to anger and her students remarks. "Quit saying things that make me look like a fool, you brats!" she exclaimed.

"Then...Um...tell us about the men that fell in love with you." A voice sounded by the middle of the group. Interrupting Irina's rage was Yada

"Ah! I'm interested in that too!" Hinano exclaimed while dragging Kaguya next to her so they were closely surrounding Irina.

Irina chuckled to herself. "Fufu, very well. This will be racy for you children," she spoke as she adjusted her sitting postion comfortably." Be prepared.."

"For example...back when I was 17-"

Her words were cut short as all eyes in the room turn to a yellow creature sitting besides them.

"OI YOU THERE." Irina exclaimed poiting towards Koro-sensei. "DONT JUST NON-CHALENTLY SLIP INTO A WOMAN'S GATHERING!"

"Nufufu~ It's fine isn't it? I want to hear about those sort of live affairs too." The creature chuckled.

Nakamura got up and walked towards the two Senseis. "I don't want to think of Sensei like that..I mean, he doesn't talk about his personal affairs after all."

With her words, suddenly the whole room became noisy.

"Yea that's just unfair!"
"Don't you have any love stories, Sensei?"
"You like boobs and you must have something like an unrequired lov-"

Just before they could finish their questions, Koro-sensei had already left the room.

It took a few moments before they realized..

"HE RAN AWAY!" Irina exclaimed. "WE'RE GONNA CATCH HIM, MAKE HIM SPILL IT OUT AND KILL HIM."

And with that majority of the females in the room, Irina included, left to chase after Koro-sensei.

Kaguya and Kayano followed from behind the angry mob walking leisurely so see what was going to happen. They saw the boys also chasing Koro-sensei.

From the other side of the pathway, Kayano spotted Nagisa and ran towards him. Kaguya sighed with a smile on her face. It was really lively tonight.

"OI." someone called her from behind as she felt something touching her head. She turned to find a familiar red head hitting a book onto her head.

"Karma..?"

"Yo." he said non-chalently before turning towards the scene of everyone trying to kill Koro-sensei.

"Everyone's working really hard huh..."

Surprised by what the male had conjured in words, Kaguya turn back to him before nodding.

"Ne, why don't you join them?"

She did not really know what happaned next but she knew there was a warm feeling on her palms as Karma intertwined their hands.

"Let's go." he tugged on the orange hair female's hair lightly. Kaguya shrugged before turning her face in to a smile and racing after the rest of them.

Okay I'm so sorry for a late like super duper late chapter. (it's been 2 months gdi) I've finally gotten a bit used to the high school life ugh
Homework are everywhere but don't worry, I wrote while I was free on to my notebook, so whenever I'm free I'll type it and publish. Thanks for staying with me up to now!! <3