Vidia flew away and the other fairies followed and left me to think. I was alone for long as I heard Wendy speak, "She's not wrong you know."

I looked at Wendy and cried, "What am I suppose to do Wen? I want to stay here so bad but what about you, John, Micheal, and Mom? I can't just leave you guys."

Wendy sighed and grabbed my shoulders, "Raven, you're not the eldest, I am. You always give up your happiness for us and now it's our turn. You are to stay here in Neverland with the mermaids, the fairies, the Indians, the Lost Boys, and most importantly, the love of your life, Peter Pan. I know you want to protect us but you don't have to anymore, we want you to be happy."

I sighed and snuggled my face in Wendy's shoulder, "There's no point now Wendy, they all hate me, even Peter. I bet you he never wants to see me again."

Wendy held me as the ship moved across the sky and Tink flew over, "We're here."

I sighed and looked down at the ground, "Let's go Wendy."

I walked away and headed towards the plank which was in front of our window. I glanced through my hair to see Micheal and John saying goodbye to everyone and Peter giving them hugs. I flinched as they all looked at me and I looked back on the ground. Wendy called softly, "John, Micheal, it's time to go."

Micheal walked over first and looked at me, "Why won't you stay with everyone? We'll be fine Raven, I promise."

I slightly smiled and bent down to Micheal's height and handed him his bear that I had magically appear, "I have to protect you and John regardless of you saying that you'll be okay."

Micheal sighed and pointed towards the boys, "Nibs, Tootless, Cubby, Slightly, Kristopher, and Kristoff don't want you to leave. They need you Mom, more than I need you. I have Wendy and Mommy but they don't have anyone to give them hugs, kisses, or someone to tell them that they love them."

Micheal walked on the plank and into the bedroom. Tears were silently streaming down my face and John walked over to me and bent down to see my face and wiped my tears, "It's alright Mom, we understand. We'll always know that you love us and you'll never forget us, so go be with your friends and family. They truly need you more than us."

John walked on the plank and into the bedroom as well. Wendy walked over and helped me stand up. She lifted my chin and I was forced to look into her eyes and she smiled at me, "Go to him."

She walked across the plank and went into the bedroom and I looked at Peter. I took a deep breath and carefully walked over to him. I spoke, "I know you probably hate me but I truly do love you all and I know I promised to stay with you forever but my brothers and sister need me and I can't abandon them."

John, Micheal, and Wendy shouted, "JUST STAY WITH THEM YOU IDIOT! WE LOVE YOU! SLIGHTLY, TAKE THE SHIP BACK TO NEVERLAND!"

The ship started to move away from the house and I ran towards the edge of the ship and they smiled at me. Micheal laughed, "NOW YOU CAN BE HAPPY FOREVER AND NEVER HAVE TO GROW UP!"

John laughed too, "COME AND VISIT US SOON MOM! WE LOVE YOU!"

Wendy smiled and shouted, "TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER PAN OR I'LL COME BACK AND WHOOP YOUR BUTT!"

I cried and shouted, "I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

They all shouted back, "WE LOVE YOU TOO RAVEN!"

We were soon too far away from them but I could still vision them waving at us. I felt someone tugging on my jacket and I looked down to see Tootless, "It was all their idea. They knew you would do something like this. They wanted you to be happy Mom, and they knew that you are the happiest person in the world when you're with us."

I picked Tootless up and hugged him tightly, "I'm so sorry to do this to you guys but now, I can never leave you guys. Only to visit of course, but I'll always come back."

Tootless laughed, "Momma's here to stay!"

The Twins and Nibs ran over quickly and tackled me to the ground and Slightly and Cubby ran over to while laughing and jumped on me too. I laughed as they all hugged me and they soon got off me when they heard, "Alright men, off your mother."

I looked up to see Peter and he had his hand out stretched towards me. I shyly took his hand and didn't meet his eyes. He chuckled and lifted my chin with his finger and my brown eyes met his sparkling brown eyes, "You're so stupid Raven."

Peter pulled me in for a soft and sweet kiss and I returned it and everyone cheered. I laughed and broke the kiss and threw my fist in the air, "TO THE SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT AND STRAIGHT ON TILL MORNING!"

Everyone cheered as we flew to Neverland, our home, together.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, this is the end of this book, but don't fear. I have two more stories coming up, I just don't know when I'm going to post the next one. But anyways I will be editing this as well so I hope you enjoyed the story. I love you guys!!

LostGirlRae