Christmas and You

(I was super happy when I saw all the views for my Halloween fanfic that I decided to make a fanfic for Christmas. XD)

~Christmas Eve~

It was now Christmas Eve and everyone in the Organization's was ready for Christmas especially Zem and Dex.

They held hands and walked down the hallway to the room everyone in both Organization's was in.

They walked into the room where everyone was. They walked to Roxel and her bf, Soru.

Hey you two. Roxel says smiling. Soru smiles and wraps his arms around Roxel.

Roxel and Soru have matching christmas hats. But Roxel's is pink while Soru's is blue.

Hey Roxel and Soru. Zem and Dex say together.

Still like brothers I see. Roxel jokes.

Zem's point of view:

Yes me and Dex are together and we really are brother's. But in the Organization noone really cares who you like as long as your happy.

Also it was Christmas Eve. Everyone in both Organization's were staying up. Me and Dex were most excited because I confessed my love for Dex at exactly 12:00 in the morning on Christmas day. That day I will never forget.

~Flashback~

Its almost Christmas Dex was jumping up and down. Everyone laughed.

I was sitting down with my book in my hand reading quietly.

Then I heard whining in front of me and saw Dex trying to get me to stop reading.

I stop reading and glare at him as he whimpers. Which makes my non-existent heart break. My eyes soften and he smiles. I swear that smile will be the death of me.

What you need Dex? I ask.

Come on let's go and celebrate with everyone! He says with a bunch of energy still jumping up and down.

But Dex I am try-.... Before I could finish he grabs my hand and literally puts me on his shoulder running to everyone.

Everyone laughs at me for being so light weight and Dex can easily pick me up. Its annoying.

Dex puts me down. Roxel laughs a bit and points up looking at me and Dex. I look up and see mistletoe.

Dex looks too and his eyes sparkle. He looks at me and smiles. I smile barely. He kisses me and I feel like this is the best day ever.

Its almost 12 and the next thing I hear is I love you from Dex. I smile and I say I love you more and kiss him more passionately then before. That all happens as the clock strikes 12.Everyone cheers around us and claps and starts to celebrate.

~End Of Flashback~

Well really Dex confessed to me. When I stop thinking about it Dex is staring at me worriedly.

Nothing's wrong Dex. I was just thinking about something. I say smiling. He nods and smiles.

Dex's point of view:

Zem sorta spaced out and I been looking at him worried for about 5 minutes. He snaps out of it and looks at me smiling.

Nothing's wrong Dex. I was just thinking about something. He says still smiling. I nod and smile more.

It was almost time for Christmas and me and Zem's 1 year anniversary of when we confessed.

I was so excited!

Then I hear the clock chime 12 and me and Zem look at each other, then kiss.

Everyone cheers.

I look around and everyone is staring at me and Zem and also Roxel and Soru. I see Roxel is blushing as Soru kisses her.

Me and Zem both whistle. Roxel blushes more and Soru just laughs.

I then hear mom say. PRESENT TIME!!!!

YAY! PRESENTS! Come on Zem. I say. Zem just rolls his eyes. But he looks like he's trying not to laugh.

We walk over to the tree with Roxel and Soru.

~Time Skip To After Everyone Opens Their Gifts XD~

That was awesome! Zem Zem do you like your gift? I ask smiling happily.

Yes I do. Thank you Dex. I see Zem smile while holding the writing book I got him.

I hear Roxel yell yes and turn to see Soru on one of his knees and a ring in his hand.

She hugs him to the floor and he just kisses her. He nods to me and I smile.

Me and Soru both been planning to propose to our love.

I turn to Zem and smile widely. He got a questioning look. I get down on one knee and look to him.

I smile as I see him look like he's about to cry.

May Zem can you please be my forever and say yes.

D-Dex.... Of course. I want to be your forever. I just smile and we kiss.

I hear everyone around us cheer. But I just keep kissing Zem.

This Christmas was the best. I can't say anything else. It was just perfect.

(I am sorry if this seems way shorter than my Halloween Fanfic. But I like this fanfic. Should I do another Me and You for another holiday? Vote and Comment. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE. ^.^)