Fred and George One shots

Hi guys

I decided to do Fred and George one shots

This is part one

The second part will be Georges pov

Please leave feedback on what you think

I hope you enjoy this

-------------------------------

Fred's POV

'What should we do today George?' I asked my twin

'I don't know Fred what should we do?' said George smiling.

'How about we go and put something in Umbridges tea?' I said

'Sounds like fun' George smirked as we put out heads together and began to think of a plan.

A little while later..................

'Umbridge there is a flying broomstick outside your office and its chasing around some first years' George shouted as he entered into Umbridges office.

Umbridge got to her feet and rushed out and didn't pay much attention as I walked passed her to join George in her office

'Over there is her tea' I said to George as we both headed over to her desk.

I pulled out a little box in my pocket and opened it up to find two small sweats.

Our new test sweats. If they work they will make you cough up slugs.  This particular sweet we planned to make to get our own back on Draco for being, well being who he is.

I quickly put them into the pink tea and stirred them in so she wouldn't notice we had stuck something in it.

Umbridge came back into her office looking at us both weirdly, 'Filtch is sorting the matter is there anything else?' she asked us.

'No we were going to say though' began George nudging me to answer.

'Yes?' she asked.

'You're office looks good' I said trying not to laugh at how many cats where on her wall or the fact that the room was all pink including her tea. 

'Thanks' she managed to say before we left her office. As soon as she was out of ear range we began to laugh our heads of waiting for the real fun to begin.