1. "Mine"

Andrea

I woke up to the sound of,

not an alarm clock,but another harsh sound of a screeching voice from the pack slut, sally.

"Ugh, bitch where's my salad ?!" Said sally, well unfortunately sally is my brother' s mate and as you can see,I hate her and her silicon boobs.

"Coming Luna" Ugh luna my ass the title doesent even suit her.

"Oh and I want Ceasar salad only for the reception of my ceremony. Got it?!"she said emphasizing the word  'only'

Damn.That.fucking,ceremony.

I completely forgot about it,I wasn't talking about what I would wear or the fact that I forgot  to meal prep for the damned thing , but I was worrying about my mate. Because tonight , I was turning 18. Meaning,I would finally meet my mate. I just hope he takes me away of this hellhole I'm in.

"Bitch did you even hear me?, it's the Alpha's birthday !" Damn sally!. I didn't have a choice but to say yes though.

"Y-yes luna" hate her.
I finished cutting and mixing for the salad Sally requested. I immediately put some forks , plates, wine glasses, and the salad and dressing.

Then I ran to the basement to my so called 'room' and got the white longsleeves with my jeans apparently this was the only combination of clothes the female pack members left.

apparently the alpha,a.k.a my brother,ordered them all to wear white for the ceremony. I put some concealer that I used for the bruises on my face , well that is a story for another time.I took one last look on the mirror then closed the door of my room.

But as soon as I got to my last step a strong grip wrapped itself  around my wrist.

"Bitch where have you been?!! Serve us the fucking wine!" Well she likes calling me a' B' .

I just nodded and continued to walk towards the kitchen picking up two bottles of wine then walking to the table gently putting the wine to the table walking as fast as I can.

I got to the kitchen then started filling up 1,549 wine glasses. For the wild party later. I heard the daunting foot steps of the people in the dining room along with wild party music.

Then I walked to the dining room picked up all the used things,brought them to the kitchen and started washing it.
After washing the plates I picked up all the wine glasses and put them on the tray.I started serving them when my nose was filled up with the most amazing scent ever.

I heard a low growl and..
"Mine"
He has this mesmerizing eyes that would drown you up if you stared too much.

He started kissing me and damn was it good.

edited. 2/10 •21