STOP!!!! - Chapter Four

Chapter#4

 We got to the cafe "Massacred". It was painted black and had dim lighting. It was painted black because you could buy neon spray paint and paint the walls. It was cool.

 We walked in and saw Drew and Cody at our usual booth in the back corner. We walked over "Hey guys sorry we're late Maddie was running late again" Liz said. "It's ok babes" said Cody. Cody had black hair. He was dressed in a head band thing he always wore, a pair of sunglasses, and a grey tank top.

 We slid into the booth. Jesse, the waitress that always waits on us, walked up to the booth. "So what will it be this time?" asked Jesse. She was 25 and always acted like a teenager. She had dark pink hair, fake cat whiskers and fake cat ears. She was her own made up anime character. We all got chocolate milkshakes. Jesse took are orders and walked off.

 "So word on the street is that you got in another fight with your parents" said Cody. "Yeah it's true" I said. "That's why she was at my house. Duhh." said Liz. "Yeah are you stupid jackass? Of course she did." Drew said looking at me as he said "We all do." he reached across the table to touch my hand and said "But it's going to get better believe me" Drew always said these things to me with a sparkle in his eye. It was kinda weird because he only had that sparkle when he talked with me. It made me feel special. Wait! What the fuck am I saying?!?! He's my best friend! Nothing more. Never going to be anything other than my BEST FRIEND!

 "Anyways let's change the subject. We still all going to movies tomorrow?" I said as I pulled my hand away from Drew's hand. "Yeah" everyone said at once. "I've decided we should see that new R-rated horror movie. The one where the football players eat the cheerleaders." said Cody. "Sounds great. I should get going, my parents are off so yeah." "Well bye girly call me." "I will Liz bye" As I was leaving Drew ran after me, "Can I give you a ride home Maddie?" Drew asked. "Sure" I grabbed my bag and walked to his car with him.

 He had a black mustang. We got into the car of course screamo music came on. We drove to my place and we got there in about five minutes. "Bye and thanks for the ride" I said as I got out. "Don't mention it. See you tomorrow" said Drew. I walked into my house, up the stairs, and into my room. I put on some pajamas and got into bed. Before I knew it I feel into a deep sleep.

 *

 Hey guys and girls hope you liked the chapter. Comment vote and the picture is of Cody. Thanks for reading. Also the video/song is the song that was playing in Drew's car. It's called "Something" by Escape The Fate. Enjoy.

 -Nick9825