the one with the patronus

"Greatful for where I'm at,
excited for where I'm going."

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND" Sirius declared.

"What don't you understand?" I asked.

"Why do you think I'm innocent?"

"Because you are. Peter Pettigrew is alive and well, living like a fucking rat with Ronald," I hissed taking a bite of the licorice wand. "I know you weren't the Secret Keeper. And I know they out you in Azkaban without a trial." And I can never forgive Dumbledore for letting that happen.

"How do you know all these?" he asked.

"I'm going to trust you and tell it all to you, Mr Black. But not today. I'm already running late. I'd have to be back at Hogwarts," I said grabbing my bag and standing.

He stood up with me.

"Call me Sirius," he said smiling.

"See ya, Sirius," I said in typical aussie accent and left.

¬°¬

Ronald was mumbling furiously under his breath and talking to thin air.

"Hey Ron," I said rubbing my palms together to get rid of the cold. I looked beside him and noticed the shimmering of the cloak.

"Hey Haz. Where's Mione?" I asked

"That's a cute nickname," Hermione appeared out of nowhere. I jumped as she scared the crap out of me.

"Shit, Hermione," I gasped clutching my chest.

"Malfoy is upto something Harry," She said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What?" Ron said.

"He's secretly meeting up with Sky," She hissed and Harry gasped.

"What the heck Sky," he said.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"He's no good Sky," Ron said.

"Why?" I asked. I knew how they hated Draco for no reason.

"He's just not, Skylar," Harry said.

"Well," I straightened up. "He never did anything wrong to me. So I prefer to trust my own judgment," I stated with a scoff and left.

On my way back, through the snow and storm, Pansy caught up with me.

Now I didn't know if she liked me much, but I didn't care much.

"Hello," She greeted real nicely.

"Hey."

"So you and Draco huh?" She asked.

I choked on licorice and saliva and coughed for a long long time. She gently patted my back and brought me back to normal.