Chapter 4 The Explanation

A/N hello people sorry it took so long I promise I will stop the lagging of the updates. It's been pretty hard because I'm pretty sure most of you can relate to the process of moving and packing up all that stuff....Because guess what, I'm moving....to another house. And it's taking a really long time so again I'm sorry anyways enough talking time for da story. The picture at the top dow.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Bonnie's p.o.v
__________________________
To be honest I was a little frightened of rose, I mean she only yells at us when we do something wrong. Im actually a little surprised the room we are in is not that bad, despite the shattered vases, water drenched carpet witch obviously came from the flower pot, and we'll the crushed flowers, I thought they were fake though.

"So why were the both of you playing tag inside the house!!!" ,Rose questioned.never take the blame
"Well you see rose, I was-" Vivian was interrupted.
"No, Rose I forgot my keys in the house again and vivian had to open the door for me. She also was going to ask me why I left my keys behind and at the end I called her mario and she got all mad and she began to chase me so it kinda maybe sorta turned into a game of chase. Sorry, I will clean this room I'm the one who started this in the first place.", I explained.
"The hell, Bonnie what is wrong with you today your acting....different.", Vivian stated.
"Yeah you never are able to give a proper explanation to anything and you never take the blame.", Rose added.

"Huh, I guess I am a little.", I confessed.
"A little, you mean alot!", Vivian corrected.
"Whatever.", I sighed.

"Now that's the kid I know.", Vivian teased.
"Shut up I'm only 3 years younger than you!", I say.
Really, just because she's three,Three, come on three years younger than me doesn't mean I'm a child. I told her to stop teasing me and calling me a kid just because I'm younger than her.

Vivian's p.o.v
________________________
I could already tell what that idiot is thinking. It's pretty obvious with the way she's staring at me. She's probably saying something like 'I'm not a kid. Who are you calling kid, I'm only three years younger than you. Just stop already I told you 2 months ago.' Yeah I'll just go with that. Speaking of which I wonder what Rose is thinking. Any ways I should probably say something to break the silence.

"So.....Who's gonna clean up this room?", I ask.
"Right I will.", Rose offers.
"While we're at it we should probably clean the rest of the house, we also have some guests over.", I add in
"What, why didn't you tell me this before!", Bonnie crys.
"I did, didn't you listen to me yesterday.", I say. I give bonnie a big slap on the back of her head.
"Owwww!",Bonnie yelps.

(Flash back from earlier brought to you by the Pringles guy.)

Bonnie's p.o.v
_______________________
I just got back from the 1$ store, well where else was I supposed to go it's really cheap there and I only needed to grab a few snacks from there.
I decided to make a bannana and Nnutella sandwich because let's face it no one can resist the Nutella. I smeared the creamy goodness and sliced a few bannana pieces up, grabbed the other remaining piece of bread and put it on top of the deliciousness. Then came the final moment I had been waiting for since I assembled this magnificent sandwich, I took one huge bite and savored every other bite I took.

Then someone came into the house but I didn't bother to check I was enjoying this sandwich as much as I could.
"Hello bonnie, nice day isn't it?", the voice said it then came clear that vivian was the one who said this but I was to caught up in the deliciousness to really say anything other than "mhhhm.".
"Glad you think so too, now what else was I gonna say......right tomorrow we are having a few grapes...is that okay?", Vivian questioned
That's a little odd to just be having grapes tommorow but I didn't complain I like grapes.
"Hmmmm!", is all I manage to say.

Vivian's p.o.v
___________________________
I walked into the house to see the light on in the kitchen I go in to see bonnie just standing there eating a sandwich.
"Hello bonnie, nice day isn't it?", I ask
"Mhhhm.", She responds.
"I'll take that as a good......right tommorow we are having a few guests over...is that okay?", I ask not knowing if she heard me or not.
"Hmmmm!", Bonnie responds
"I'll take that as a yes then.", I say happily.

(End of flash back.)

3rd person p.o.v

"Ok, i,will clean upstairs and you two will half this.", Vivian confirms.
"Got it?", Vivian asks
"Got it!", Bonnie and Rose say in unison.
"Good.", Vivian says while smiling.
All three girls begin to clean upstairs and downstairs.

(Time skip to when they finish cleaning brought to you by author-chan being lazy because it's 2:30 AM.)

"Well, glad that's taken care of.", Rose yawns.
"Who's coming over?", Bonnie questions.
"Just Gavin, Marion, and my brother Vincent." Vivian says.
"Cool!", Bonnie shouts.
"Yeah, they should be here in-"  Vivian gets interrupted by a knock on the door.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N well that's all I can do for now I'm done it's 2:40 AM now.
I also hope this chapter makes up for the short chapters don't worry I will be writing more soon.
Melon out~