chapter 1, one

Vivian's pov:

I woke up this morning and somehow I had a very pleasant sleep it was strange but not the bad kind, the good kind. I looked at the time it was only 5:00 A.M! That's strange I have never woken up this early before and neither of my old child hood friend/roommate hasn't woke me up and my alarm didn't go off either! Then what woke me up? Suddenly there was a knock at the door which knocked me out of my thoughts "I wonder who that could be at this time?" I thought out loud. I quickly jumped out of bed then tossed on a purple t-shirt put on some blue jeans and my favorite sneakers that were black and white with red laces. I then pulled up my hair in a pony tail and whoever was at the door was probably getting irritated so they knocked on the door a second time but harder. "I'm coming!" I yelled loud enough for them to hear me. I then rushed out of my room and ran down stairs towards the door "interesting this time I didn't fall down the stairs.....oh well." No time to think I better answer the door. I finally made it. I tried to guess who it was, it was probably one of my roommates bonnie, rose or amber. It was most likely bonnie allways forgetting the house keys. I tried to peek through the little 'peeking hole' .
And sure enough I was correct It was her standing there twiddling with her fingers. I sighed and opened the door ready to here her 'explanation' of why she left the keys behind.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N - yay I finished the first chapter. Comment if you liked this story. And by the time this is out I will probably be working on the next chapter oh well until next time.

~ melon out :3 (my nickname in real life is melon chan)